Do you prefer online pharmacy stores over physical pharmacy or hospitals?

Martinsx

We all have our preferences when it comes to choosing a means from where we get our drugs for medication. Some people abhor the sight and smell of hospitals, so they try everything within their power to avoid getting anywhere near a hospital. I believe such people are part to main reasons why online pharmacy stores came into existence.

Which one do you prefer and what's your reason for choosing it?

Caitlin27

Online pharmacies are much more responsive than any local pharmacy I’ve ever visited!! I really do prefer the online experience over having to take time out of my day to go to the pharmacy, where more often than not, they haven’t even got my order there and I have to come back on another day.

They also seem to care much more about the customer experience as well as providing you with the right drug you require.

Their experience is tailored to your needs and requests, rather than to the masses which is also a plus. I do really enjoy the experience of using online pharmacies!

Martinsx

Online pharmacies are always better for me as it minimizes the time that I have to go to offline pharmacies to get the drugs. Also, you may end up getting some discounts by buying drugs online unlike what you get when you purchase from shops.
It's an established fact that most people prefer to purchase their medication using online pharmacy for the benefit of enjoying multiple discounts. Also for the case of anonymous buyers who like to remain unknown, they always go for online pharmacies when they want to buy drugs.

Theoheat

Well, it depends on the urgency of the medication which I have need for that would go a long way in determining whether I would go for online pharmacies or physical set up. If it's something that I can easily handle, I would get the drugs online and vice versa.

But if I next extra counseling, I would prefer physical pharmacy store.

johnsms

I prefer hospitals. This is because they get to run a series of tests to find out what really ails you. They don't depend on only what you tell them is wrong with you. Online pharmacies have to depend on only what you tell them, and can not run tests on you. So, you may end up being prescribed the wrong medication if you fail to describe your ailment properly.

Theoheat

Well I prefer buying medicines online as it saves time, you get attractive offers and the benefit of using an online pharmacy is convenience.
Someone who's more comfortable with purchasing items online will definitely prefer purchasing his or her medications from online pharmacy stores because it's obviously what they are already used to. There are lots of genuine pharmacy stores that makes it possible for such people to always buy online at their convenience.

kevin001

Both are preferable because both have their own pros and cons. But I prefer physical pharmacy more because I personally know the pharmacist and it is near my house lol. But overall online pharmacy saves time and maybe money too. But the main con I see in it is trust and reliability. But I do use online purchases as well for medics which are not in the local pharmacy.

Theoheat

Both are preferable because both have their own pros and cons. But I prefer physical pharmacy more because I personally know the pharmacist and it is near my house lol. But overall online pharmacy saves time and maybe money too. But the main con I see in it is trust and reliability. But I do use online purchases as well for medics which are not in the local pharmacy.
I believe that we all have that close to a home pharmacy that is like our savior whenever we are not feeling so good. Such close to home pharmacies thrives a lot because the neighborhood cannot survive without them being around. I can remember one time when I had a very serious health problem but there was no means to rush to the main hospital, I had to resort to the close to a home pharmacy to purchase my drugs.

Rxredax

Online pharmacies offer me much more convenience. If I do not need the drug urgently, and I can not find the drug in the local pharmacy, then, I would prefer to buy the drug online. This will save me time. Instead of going from pharmacy to pharmacy to see if the drug is available, I could easily make the purchase from the comfort of my room.

Also online pharmacies usually sell their drugs at a much lower price than the local pharmacy. This will help me cut down on drug expenditure and help me save some money.

Raynold Roland

Online pharmacies are most effective for finding drugs that are not available in your local pharmacy. In some cases, you can even buy drugs banned in your country, and have them delivered to your door steps.

However there is a lot of controversy surrounding some online pharmacies. Some have been known to sell fake drugs, and others will downright scam you.
The local pharmacy lacks this danger. Sometimes, after talking to the local pharmacists, they can recommend an alternate and more effective drug for you. Also, you don't stand the risk of being scammed or sold fake drugs, as the local pharmacy can easily be shut down if they do not follow ethical practices.

In conclusion, I prefer online pharmacies under some conditions, and offline pharmacies under other conditions.

simeon

I always prefer "trusted" online pharmacies over the physical pharmacies because they give good discounts and don't sell counterfeit drugs. In the physical pharmacies, the counterfeit drugs are on a rise because of the crazy profits involved, whereas that's not the case when it comes to the trusted online pharmacies as they are more on the radar of the government and its bodies, and also because they rely mostly on the positive feedbacks for the business and selling counterfeit drugs will kill their business completely.

lucas22

Seriously, if it's going to get me to save more money buying my drugs through trusted and approved online pharmacy, I think that I would always leap at such opportunity always because it's definitely worth it. It saves time, stress and money, so it's something anyone who values his or her time, as well as money, would love to be using always.

Dereck

One of the primary benefits people cite for using an online pharmacy is price. Typically, the prices for medications from an online pharmacy are less because of where the medications are produced, because the company has a lower overhead because there is not a physical store, the company has a large network of retailers to draw from or a combination of factors. Another benefit of using an online pharmacy is convenience. Your prescription can be submitted at any time, there is no need to rush to the pharmacy during business hours, you don’t have to wait in any long lines, and refills can be set up to be sent automatically. But local stores having a smaller selection of medications and their generic counterparts, and contributing to the continuance of a locally owned business. In my point of view before making switching to an online pharmacy, however, one should look at the advantages and disadvantages of both methods. But I personally prefer online pharmacy because of its time-saving and pocket-friendly than physical pharmacy stores.