Do you often order meds online?

A week ago I ordered calcium tablets for me which are very rare and I could not get them in my town. It was very urgent but my medicines were delivered a bit after the expected day of delivery. So I wasn't fully satisfied with this service. If the process of delivery becomes faster then the online meds service will work.

Jackie

Never. I am here because I would like to start but I want to research it first. Where I currently get my medications, the price has increased by nearly 40% and I just can't afford it. Even if I changed my insurance, it would still be too expensive for my budget. My doctor's secretary actually recommended getting them online, she just wasn't sure which site would be best.

Barida

I have ordered a few anti malaria, pain killers, vitamins and food supplements online. Such drugs don't require much stress or having to worry about trusting if they are fake or original. But for serious medication pills, I don't purchase such online.
If you are buying the drugs for some serious sickness, there is no big deal ordering online as long as you are sure that the online pharmacy is registered. They will give you the best medication while ensuring you are treated fine as well.

Caitlin27

I would strongly advise against anyone venturing to order online pharmaceuticals that would usually require a prescription. The prescription is in place not just to create a barrier of entry to those who may abuse the drug, but also provides a barrier of safety to the consumer. All pills are tested and legally monitored and regulated to ensure quality and purity.

Purchasing some things like paracetamol or throat sweets etc. won’t be too much of a worry. However, drugs like antidepressants, anxiety medication, etc. shouldn’t be bought so frivolously.

Martinsx

If you are buying the drugs for some serious sickness, there is no big deal ordering online as long as you are sure that the online pharmacy is registered. They will give you the best medication while ensuring you are treated fine as well.
There are some illnesses that I have this feeling of needing a face to face direct contact with the doctor or physicians to discuss extensively, conduct medical tests before getting any drugs. I'm not really too comfortable doing all that online. Maybe I would get used to it in the future, because it's more of a trust and psychological thing.

johnsms

I haven't bought any meds online. Maybe some time future.

I think if the online pharmacy is registered and trustworthy, you can make med purchases with more confidence. Since trust is part of the reason you make purchases online, you should buy from those pharmacies that have a lot of positive, real reviews from customers.

Theoheat

Why not? There is absolutely nothing wrong with ordering medicine from online pharmacies. In fact, it makes it easier for one to get their pills with less stress delivered to their homes with ease. I have always been a fan of online pharmacies stores because they off priceless health services to the general public.

pain.dude

Hello, guys! What was the last time you bought meds on the net? Was it a success? Which kind of meds did you order?
I ordered some (I don't want to say the names) meds just a month ago, from the date I'm posting this. I just had to make sure that the website has everything running right, and that the pharmacy was genuine. I received my meds within 2 weeks. So yes, I've ordered meds online and it was a success.

jhomas

I like buying drugs online because of the many advantages it gives me. These are some of them.
  1. I don't need to walk a long distance to go and buy drugs. I can order online and have the drugs delivered to me.
  2. Also, I can compare prices from different online stores and choose the price that is appropriate for me.

Kristen

Truly on the off chance that you are purchasing month to month meds, at that point the best spot to get it online as it gives you limits and appealing offers, however, be cautious as there are such a significant number of unregistered online drug stores that sell counterfeit medications, ensure you get it from an enlisted online drug store and do a touch of research before purchasing.