Do you know that drinking water helps in weight loss?

Millie

What is always necessary about life is the ability of one to understand that drinking water is one sure way to shed some pounds. I was on Twitter the other day and the doctor that I was following recommended that drinking lots of water helps in losing weight.

Have you had this experience of feeling better after drinking water?
Those who want to gain weight are often also told to take more water. Who's fooling who?

Lola Daniels

Lola, please, advise some apps that remind about drinking water during the day :)

Bill Bufton

What is always necessary about life is the ability of one to understand that drinking water is one sure way to shed some pounds. I was on Twitter the other day and the doctor that I was following recommended that drinking lots of water helps in losing weight.

Water is life literally, so one should feel good after taking water. Also adequate water drinking helps to keep the system hydrated.

Jamil Ahmad

I don't know anything about water helping one to lose weight but I'm sure it helps to flush your system and keep you well hydrated.

Tyrion

It also makes you urinate a little bit more than usual which is also good.

Lewis

There was a fat lady living in my neighborhood, she would weigh over 350 pounds. But once she started her water therapy, in less than 3 months, she lost over 100 pounds.

Dania Hahn

It's not just about losing weight that drinking lots of water does, it also helps to detox your body system.

Yes, I believe drinking lots of water always helps with weight loss but I'm only not comfortable with the frequency of urine.