Do you know that drinking water helps in weight loss?

Barida

What is always necessary about life is the ability of one to understand that drinking water is one sure way to shed some pounds. I was on Twitter the other day and the doctor that I was following recommended that drinking lots of water helps in losing weight.

Have you had this experience of feeling better after drinking water?

Yes I know but for me detox water is one of the most popular drinks for chronic weight loss. Water is the easiest drink to lose weight. It is also very beneficial for health because it has no calories and it seems digestive and fulfilling. Many studies on weight loss have shown that drinking water alone eliminates harmful toxins in the body and helps reduce excess fat. Water is an important ingredient for body health. It keeps every part of the body moving. So everyone has to drink plenty of water.

Martinsx

Having a lot of water in one's body system on daily basis is very important because it helps in the body system detoxification which keeps the body free from harmful toxins. I'm not sure if drinking water helps ones to lose weight but I'm absolutely certain it helps one to keep the system free from toxins. The only thing I can tell you drinking lots of water has done for me is helping stop headaches for me. I'm not sure if anyone have such experience?

Jackie

I'd say yes, for most people.

I read a study done that an estimated 80% of Americans are dehydrated. Dehydration leads to increased hunger and water retention. If your water retention is bad enough, you can easily be carrying around 10 to 20 POUNDS of water! This is usually due to a mix of dehydration and medical conditions or drugs that cause retention to be present.

Caitlin27

Drinking water does help lower the concentration of sodium in the body and thus reduces water retention, resulting in the appearance of ‘weight loss’. However, this isn’t, in fact, true - the weight loss is simply water weight. No fat has been lost throughout this period, which commonly occurs within the first 2 weeks of a major weight loss transformation. After this period, dieters can get frustrated with the stunt on their weight loss journey as it now has become a lot harder to shift the pounds, often causing people to end their journey and call it quits at this point, although really they have only just started the ‘true’ weight loss journey.

Brandon

Staff member
Drinking water does help lower the concentration of sodium in the body and thus reduces water retention, resulting in the appearance of ‘weight loss’. However, this isn’t, in fact, true - the weight loss is simply water weight. No fat has been lost throughout this period, which commonly occurs within the first 2 weeks of a major weight loss transformation. After this period, dieters can get frustrated with the stunt on their weight loss journey as it now has become a lot harder to shift the pounds, often causing people to end their journey and call it quits at this point, although really they have only just started the ‘true’ weight loss journey.
Having said that, water can be a useful way to curb hunger cravings. Often, the brain can’t differentiate between thirst and hunger, and so often we feel we are hungry and grab a snack when actually all our body really needed was a glass of water. With this in mind, keeping dehydrated can aid weight loss as it will prevent unnecessary snacking that you or your body won’t thank you for later!

Sam6065

I agree. I managed to lose nearly 2 stone through curbing my hunger with increasing my water intake. It turned out I was snacking throughout the day just because that’s what I’ve always done. It was a real shock to find out if I just had a drink, I wasn’t at all hungry any more!

I love being able to fit in all my old clothes and be a couple of belt straps down !!

jSmith

First of all, whether water helps reduce weight or not, drinking plenty of water is very good for your body. I actually don't know if it helps chemically to reduce weight, but in fact, if you drink more water you won't eat more food because you feel full. A trick to help you eat less food is, drink a glass of water before you eat.

Kristen

Obviously I know yet for me detox water is one of the most prevalent beverages for incessant weight reduction. Water is the most straightforward beverage to get more fit. It is additionally extremely helpful for well being since it has no calories and it appears to be stomach related and satisfying. Numerous investigations on weight reduction have demonstrated that drinking water alone kills destructive poisons in the body and lessens abundance fat. Water is a significant element for the body well being. It keeps all aspects of the body moving. So everybody needs to drink a lot of water.

jhone rur

Detox water is one of the most prevalent beverages for incessant weight reduction and numerous investigations on weight reduction have demonstrated that drinking water alone kills destructive poisons in the body and lessens abundance fat. Water is a significant element for the body well being. It keeps all aspects of the body moving. So everybody needs to drink a lot of water.