Do you know that avoiding sugar can reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction?

Barida

Erectile dysfunction as we know can arise as a result of a man being unable to perform better sexually. As we know, this situation is disturbing as it can lead to many not even being able to satisfy the partner sexually. However, are you aware that the amount of sugar that you take every day, as a man, can increase the risk of this? This is why it is advisable that we reduce the number of beverages that we drink every day that has sugary content. Don't you think so?

Jackie

This is interesting. I was reading how sugar can play a role in hormone issues because it disrupts insulin production in the body. I guess this would make sense considering insulin is a hormone as well. If it alters that one, it must alter the rest.

Lil Cutie

Erectile dysfunction as we know can arise as a result of a man being unable to perform better sexually. As we know, this situation is disturbing as it can lead to many not even being able to satisfy the partner sexually. However, are you aware that the amount of sugar that you take every day, as a man, can increase the risk of this? This is why it is advisable that we reduce the number of beverages that we drink every day that has sugary content. Don't you think so?

Yeash...sure, that's correct and many are not aware of this piece.

Nicolas

Sugar intake is something most people don't know when they do it. It's bad when ones body can't convert the sugar to glucose and it's how diabetes starts.

Daniel Crew

Sugar is sweet, sex is sweeter. You want me to sacrifice one for the other? No! I take both bit by bit.

Clifford Agius

Sugar has glucose and sex needs energy. Explain.

I don't think so.

Brian Walsh

For men, sugar is deadly because if affects their sexual performance. I don't take anything like soft drink such as coca cola or sprite.