Do you know any bitcoin online pharmacy?

Alfredo

The digital currency bitcoin has been embraced by some countries and it's acceptable as a means of payment for any transaction carried out mostly online.

Personally, I have used bitcoin to purchase a few items online and make some payments but I haven't been able to find any online pharmacy that accepts payments using bitcoin.

If you know any online pharmacy store that accepts bitcoin, kindly share it for us all.

Michael

There have been speculations recently that Bitcoin may cease to exist soon, do you think it's still worth having this coin or transacting with it?

Brandon

Staff member
Cryptocurrency has obvious advantages over other means of payment, but still, the format of the means of payment is not the most reasonable solution at the moment.

Alfredo

There have been speculations recently that Bitcoin may cease to exist soon, do you think it's still worth having this coin or transacting with it?
I think, yes. I have some experience transacting with Bitcoin and it was successful. So can anyone name a safe pharmacy accepting Bitcoin as a payment mode? :unsure:

Rxredax

Try this website.

Unlike PayPal, when you buy with bitcoin, there is no way to get a refund, if your package arrives damaged, or it does not arrive at all. I do not recommend buying medicine online with bitcoin.

Raynold Roland

If you buy medicine online with bitcoin, you should look for proof that the bitcoin online pharmacy follows practice standards and online pharmacy laws. This will help you avoid buying fake medicine.

Also, make sure they have clear prices. This includes what currency they sell in, their shipping costs and the currency conversion rates you will be paying. Find out if they will refund you if your package is not delivered, or if it arrives damaged. Find what currency they will refund you in, whether it is bitcoin or some other currency.

Barida

Try this website.

Unlike PayPal, when you buy with bitcoin, there is no way to get a refund, if your package arrives damaged, or it does not arrive at all. I do not recommend buying medicine online with bitcoin.
Not tracking the whole payments done by using bitcoin makes it an uninteresting way to buy drugs especially online. Also, when you put into consideration the pay on the delivery option of online purchases, you will agree with me that it is not a nice way to buy drugs. Like you suggested, paying with PayPal leaves a trace for online pharmacies to track their sales inflow.

jSmith

I do not recommend you use pharmacy sites that uses bitcoins to trade, because first of all, the transaction is not traceable at all, and if the site is scam you have no way of refund. And I do not recommend to spend bitcoins on things like that, bitcoins are more valuable than that, there are better ways to spend bitcoins.

ChrisLee

I have little idea of the online pharmacy of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Online Pharmacies mostly accept Bitcoins as a payment method for ordered medicine.

Audrey

I don't think there is any legitimate online pharmacy in the US or Canada that does accept bitcoins and perhaps there will never be in the future. Anyways, you have got a great business idea there that I may think about hitting soon enough and make my own statement that I mentioned before in this post to be wrong.

Kristen

Digital money has clear favorable circumstances over different methods for installment, yet at the same time, the organization of the methods for installment isn't the most sensible arrangement right now. But I think that the online drug store of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Online Pharmacies generally acknowledge Bitcoins as an installment strategy for a requested prescription.

gharoldie

A Bitcoin transaction cannot be reversed (refunded or canceled). It can only be refunded by the person who receives the funds. So, you should take care to only do business with people and organizations you know and trust. You may also make bitcoin transactions with people and businesses who have an established reputation.

Elizabeth Avery

I don't suppose there's any legitimate on-line pharmacy within the North American nation or North American nation that will settle for bitcoins and maybe there'll ne'er be within the future. I have a very little plan for the net pharmacy of Bitcoin. Bitcoin on-line Pharmacies largely settle for Bitcoins as a payment technique for ordered drugs. however, I feel that the net drug store of Bitcoin. Bitcoin on-line Pharmacies usually acknowledge Bitcoins as an installment strategy for a requested prescription.