Do you have issues with off-label prescription?

Brushra

Off-label prescription is a legal medical practice where physicians prescribe a drug approved by the FDA for specific use for different diseases or ailments, in different dosages as the physician sees fit. Simply put, it's when doctors prescribe drugs outside of FDA guidelines.

Some patients who read the label prescription well might have issues with their physician's practicing of off-label prescription while some wouldn't.

Angelina Lynn

To me, if I trust my doctor, I won't feel disturbed by this practice. This is just the truth as I will be pretty concerned about getting well and hearty instead of focusing on if the drug prescription is off label or not.

Sam6065

I feel highly comfortable with this practice, especially if the end result of that someone’s suffering is eased and lessened as a result of the medicine prescribed. Honestly, I’m not sure why anyone would be against it.

Kristen

I feel profoundly good with this training, particularly if the final product of that somebody's enduring is facilitated and decreased because of the prescription endorsed. Truly, I don't know why anybody would be against it. To me, on the off chance that I confide in my primary care physician, I won't feel upset by this training. This is only reality as I will be truly worried about recovering and healthy as opposed to concentrating on if the medication solution is an off name or not.

Thelma

When the doctor is highly qualified and a professional in his field of medical care, I definitely don't have any issues with him giving off the label prescription because I'm very confident that he's absolutely aware of the implications any prescription he gives and giving something that would be against his ethics of conduct is something such a professional would easily do.

Malachi

As long as I'm dealing with a well known professional in the field of medical care, I personally don't think that there anything I should be worried about the doctor giving off the label prescription. He/she has been in the medical care industry for years and is well qualified to give such a prescription knowing fully well it's going to work, so for me, there is literally nothing to be worried about off label prescription.

Benapani

If I'm an expert in the medical field in the first place, I don't think I would be seeking their assistance at all for my health care but since they are professional in what they do, so whatever prescription they choose to give and how they decide to go about it, I'm very alright with it as long as it helps fix my health problems.

Elijah7

I would only be worried if I had an experience in the past where such off label prescription didn't work well for me, but since it's been effective in taking care of my health problems, I'm completely okay with it. It's all up to the doctor to decide what's best for my health and it's my duty to accept.

Yvonne Joseph

Off-label prescription is a legal medical practice where physicians prescribe a drug approved by the FDA for specific use for different diseases or ailments, in different dosages as the physician sees fit. Simply put, it's when doctors prescribe drugs outside of FDA guidelines.

Some patients who read the label prescription well might have issues with their physician's practicing of off-label prescription while some wouldn't.
I don't have any problems with it because I under well with my father being a doctor, so I witness it every day.