Do you have a limit to what you can order online?

Barida

Every new month, I always make a budget of how much I want to spend on clothing, feeding, health, home items and the rest.

Take for instance, at the beginning of this month, I have mapped out $300 for drugs and other health-related issue and I plan not to spend above that. It is also necessary to register for health insurance in the USA to save costs as well.

Samwell

Some drugs are actually very costly depending on the kind of drugs they are. In a situation whereby the drugs that you wanted to purchase are too costly, how much are you willing to spend on purchasing from online pharmacies and how much would be above your spending limit?
The moment I've decided to purchase some drugs, I'll buy them, no matter how inflated the costs may be. That's me.

Jordan88

Some drugs are actually very costly depending on the kind of drugs they are. In a situation whereby the drugs that you wanted to purchase are too costly, how much are you willing to spend on purchasing from online pharmacies and how much would be above your spending limit?
This is a very rare case, and the inflation can't go too far to afford. So, yes, I will spend more.

Kiarah Ochoa

When you have the sickness that requires lots of expensive drugs to take care of, you definitely don't have to worry about the spending limit on drugs or don't you think so?

Fatima

The same as I would spend on a brick-and-mortar pharmacy. But, this depends on the original price of the drug. Typically, I can't spend more than 15% more.

Why limit myself when the online pharmacy is there to make it easier and cheaper for me to get more expensive drugs at cheaper rate? Unless I can't afford the drugs at all, then I will give up.

Martin Wickham

Anything above $200 is off my ordering limit when it comes to ordering pills online. If the cost fall below $200 or $200, then I can order freely.

Peter Wood

When it's too expensive above what I can afford, I think I would be looking for an alternative. When one doesn't have health insurance, it's always expensive.