Do you guys drink coffee a lot?

Bell

I drink only like 3-4 cups a week and only during my fasting window.
Well, maybe that is a good amount without side-effects.

I had some, where I would feel my heart beating fast from the coffee, but I didn't really like the feeling.

Also, I heard that it is bad for the adrenals.

Bailey

Well, maybe that is a good amount without side-effects.

I had some, where I would feel my heart beating fast from the coffee, but I didn't really like the feeling.

Also, I heard that it is bad for the adrenals.
If you feel like that, I would recommend quitting caffeine and energy drinks for a whole month and see how you feel.

Bennett

I am thinking of cutting out caffeine totally. Right now, I am drinking green tea in the morning and one cup in the afternoon.

But damn! What a nightmarish thing it is to experience the caffeine withdrawals. Even on a 3 week NoFap streak (which is not much, I know), but still....

What do you guys think? Wait until you reach around 100 days of NoFap and then try it again?

Anyone else in here tried quitting the caffeine craziness?

Bennett

Green Tea is great. I have almost never been on caffeine. It can cause adrenal imbalances.
That is right. Because of the L-Theanine. It calms my mind down at least. Also, I think it mixes good with the caffeine, so you won't get that buzz as you normally get from the coffee.

Atkinson

I was sleepy all day even after coffee until I added Maca. Yes! Perhaps this balanced my hormones; I am not sure what happened, but I feel great again.

Don't be scared reading that Maca can make you horny. It doesn't do the same thing for everybody.

Bennett

The mushroom extract is perfect while traveling long distance as an immune support. I always take 2 pills prior to my flight and another 2 the day after.