Do online pharmacies that are not legitimate offer tracking?

sophia23

Do online pharmacies that are not legitimate offer tracking? I would think that if they were not legitimate, they would not even care if this was a service offered. I mean, I guess I assume that tracking packages cost them more? Or perhaps that is a cost that is just passed on to the consumer?

ALEJANDRO

One of the sole reasons for having this forum is to ensure that you don't fall prey to scam online pharmacies. I would not want to buy drugs from a scam online pharmacy as either my drugs won't arrive or they won't make the delivery in the first place. So, I don't think they offer anything like package tracking since they are out to scam the unsuspecting public.

germainecallen

I don't know why you would want to buy drugs from them but they probably would be avoiding anything by which they could be caught, so they probably wouldn't have.

Cierra Swanson

Do online pharmacies that are not legitimate offer tracking? I would think that if they were not legitimate, they would not even care if this was a service offered. I mean, I guess I assume that tracking packages cost them more? Or perhaps that is a cost that is just passed on to the consumer?
They don't even ship. So I'm wondering how that question finds its way through. Anyway, they often pretend that they have that option.

Wade

Online drug tracking is an added advantage to some online pharmacy and that doesn't make those that don't use it a scam. As long as an online pharmacy is registered and approved to operate in a particular location, they are simply legit to sell drugs online.

Gerbert

They don't even ship. So I'm wondering how that question finds its way through. Anyway, they often pretend that they have that option.
Perhaps she meant scam as in not offering the right pills. Like maybe scam companies that make their own pills with fake ingredients that are cheap and harmful just to make money. Or does the company say on the site that they offer tracking?

pervej

Why should you have any dealings with an online pharmacy that is not registered? Please, that's a bad move that you should take for any reason.

Layla

They often talk about the option, not because it's there, but because it's an avenue for conning you more money.

ANTHONY

I absolutely HATE IT when I cant track my order 😭