Do ladies also have Erectile Dysfunction?

Butler

I was wondering if ladies are somewhat affected by ED in terms of not always having orgasms. I think a woman who doesn't reach orgasms may actually be a problem and not even the man as many think. Also, I don't agree with the fact that a man should help a woman reach orgasms, how on Earth should I be responsible for something happening within you? You know your body more than the manhandling it and many of you easily reach Orgasms when you go to the toilet to masturbate within seconds or few minutes but refuse to reach orgasms when a man makes love to you and you ladies then put the whole blame on a man which is really unfair!

People that masturbate will always have a challenge reaching orgasm. It is a challenge and one that they need to do something about.

Anika Mays

I was wondering if ladies are somewhat affected by ED in terms of not always having orgasms. I think a woman who doesn't reach orgasms may actually be a problem and not even the man as many think. Also, I don't agree with the fact that a man should help a woman reach orgasms, how on Earth should I be responsible for something happening within you? You know your body more than the manhandling it and many of you easily reach Orgasms when you go to the toilet to masturbate within seconds or few minutes but refuse to reach orgasms when a man makes love to you and you ladies then put the whole blame on a man which is really unfair!

Please would you be kind enough to educate us on what's woman's erectile dysfunction?

Luna Harding

Your post makes me think you know nothing about women's orgasms...

What a hot chick 🔥

Fisher

Nonsense!!! 🤯