Do ladies also have Erectile Dysfunction?

Frodo

I was wondering if ladies are somewhat affected by ED in terms of not always having orgasms. I think a woman who doesn't reach orgasms may actually be a problem and not even the man as many think. Also, I don't agree with the fact that a man should help a woman reach orgasms, how on Earth should I be responsible for something happening within you? You know your body more than the manhandling it and many of you easily reach Orgasms when you go to the toilet to masturbate within seconds or few minutes but refuse to reach orgasms when a man makes love to you and you ladies then put the whole blame on a man which is really unfair!

Emma Murphy

I was wondering if ladies are somewhat affected by ED in terms of not always having orgasms. I think a woman who doesn't reach orgasms may actually be a problem and not even the man as many think. Also, I don't agree with the fact that a man should help a woman reach orgasms, how on Earth should I be responsible for something happening within you? You know your body more than the manhandling it and many of you easily reach Orgasms when you go to the toilet to masturbate within seconds or few minutes but refuse to reach orgasms when a man makes love to you and you ladies then put the whole blame on a man which is really unfair!

You must be out of your mind.

Jacky Torres

That point about orgasms isn't thought well. Think again then edit your post.

Cameron

You must be talking with someone in mind. This sounds quite emotional. Remove the emotions and come back sober.

Mawerik

I am in support of this! Ladies should reach orgasms on their own.

Courtney Horvath

Haha, but there are some ladies whom have admitted to me personally that they have never experienced what it feels like to have orgasm. Maybe their partner isn't doing it well or something.
It's the male partner's fault if his woman doesn't orgasm while having sex. He's most likely ignorant of the best point of stimulation that would help his women reach orgasm.

Derrick

Do ladies erect??????????????

OMG Nonsense!!! How can women refuse to reach orgasms?

Julie Pepper

I'm done with the internet today. Women and erectile dysfunction? Are you kidding me?