Do any pharmacies carry smoking ceasation prescriptions?

EDWARD

I don't have prior experience with them, but why not book an appointment with a doctor online? Believe me, this is going to help set things up better once you are able to get the right dosage of drugs from them. It's difficult to quit smoking by just taking drugs, but it's not entirely impossible.

Ramon

Do you know of any pharmacies online that sell smoking ceasing prescription products? I really want to stop smoking but none of the over the counter meds work for me. Please let me know if you have any experience with this.
I'm not sure if online pharmacies offer such services. Maybe you should call their customer service and ask them.

Riley09

Do you know of any pharmacies online that sell smoking ceasing prescription products? I really want to stop smoking but none of the over the counter meds work for me. Please let me know if you have any experience with this.
Why did you start smoking in the first place?

It's the first time I hear about it