Detecting a fake pill with paper test card

Albert

A paper test card that costs less than $1 is one of the cheapest and easiest ways of detecting a fake pill especially when there is a time factor to consider. Fake and substandard drugs have killed more than 300,000 people worldwide especially in developing countries. The scientists Marya Lieberman and her team at the University of Norte Dame are the brains behind the creation of this paper test card which quickly detects fake drugs immediately.

Ramsey

Wow, the technology behind the development of this paper is amazing and it's interesting how scientists can be very creative in devising something so simple and unique in order to help save lives from dying through taking fake pills. It's horrible that human lives don't mean anything to those people behind the production of fake pills.

Alfredo

A paper test card that costs less than $1 is one of the cheapest and easiest ways of detecting a fake pill especially when there is a time factor to consider. Fake and substandard drugs have killed more than 300,000 people worldwide especially in developing countries. The scientists Marya Lieberman and her team at the University of Norte Dame are the brains behind the creation of this paper test card which quickly detects fake drugs immediately.

I have heard of this and I haven't really tried, maybe I will give it a shot one of these days, but what range of drugs or pills can this really work for?

Jaxon

This is unbelievable, it's so amazing what science and technology can do for us especially when it comes to making life easier, safer and better. This paper test is definitely a very creative and easy way to discover if you are about to make fake pills which could be inimical to your health. The next time I'm ordering any new drugs, I'm most likely going to order this paper test card if it's available in stock.

Charles D Nunez

I'm definitely getting this paper test device especially for drugs that I buy from the offline pharmacies as reports are going round the USA that some of them are selling fake pills. It will definitely help me in the end.

Farah Islam

Where can I get this test card??

Very interesting!

Mathew Andersen

Wow, this is unbelievable. I'm definitely going to try this one out and see how it works.

I actually looked for this test paper all over physical pharmacies but I couldn't find it. Is there any place where I can order it online?

Emily hery

I actually looked for this test paper all over physical pharmacies but I couldn't find it. Is there any place where I can order it online?
I had the same problem when I went looking for the test paper. I couldn't find it or maybe it's not even made for public purchases.