Depression

Sam

Hello! It's difficult for me to write here and share how I'm feeling... but I have no one to tell this. I have been suffering from depression for 2 years. I take pills but it seems nothing can help me. I just want to die.
So what is the question??

Rainbow

Hello! It's difficult for me to write here and share how I'm feeling... but I have no one to tell this. I have been suffering from depression for 2 years. I take pills but it seems nothing can help me. I just want to die.
I know what you feel... I had the same thoughts when my girlfriend broke up with me and I lost everything. I tried to commit suicide and then was taken to the hospital. Now I'm almost fine but I have panic attacks. Are you seeing a doctor? Is there a reason for your depression?

Cindy

I also know how it feels to see the world in black color and have no joy in life. It sucks! But we need to be strong cause life is the most valuable thing we have got.

Rokey

I don't think depression is curable, it can be in remission but on the whole, the person still isn't happy about what is going on in their life.

Christina

A friend of mine wanted to commit suicide but when she started to cut herself she was scared to death and realized she would never have an opportunity to hug her children again...

Noah

I know what you feel... I had the same thoughts when my girlfriend broke up with me and I lost everything. I tried to commit suicide and then was taken to the hospital. Now I'm almost fine but I have panic attacks. Are you seeing a doctor? Is there a reason for your depression?
Yes, I'm seeing a doctor online once a fortnight.

I don't know... It started so unexpectedly. I had friends, a job and my beloved but when I started to feel bad I lost everything because I didn't have the energy to see my friends or build relationships, I couldn't make myself get out of bed and go to work.

Jonas25

Are there any clues on how to cope with depression?
A very effective antidepressant is exercise. For many, the only way to do exercise is to do it without hesitation, turn it into a routine, exercise before morning coffee, go to the gym on the way home from work, go for energetic walks with colleagues during the lunch break. Never try to suppress depression with alcohol or drugs.

Elliot

Try to track your mood to identify the underlying feelings. Believe me, mood swings always have a provoking factor, and the mood notes will help to analyze the connections between them (write down changes in moods, events, which caused them, inner experiences daily). After a week, you will definitely learn something valuable, and in a month you will learn a lot and will automatically be more observant and receptive.

Siddy

Another symptom of depression is negative thoughts and a tendency to self-flagellation. These thought processes harm the health of your brain and the whole body. My doctor says such thoughts are just a bad habit. Fortunately, you can get rid of it: meditation techniques and exercises for relaxation will help.

Don

You can help yourself get rid of stress through the game. A depressed person is afraid to relax, they want to be busy and productive. However, such an existence is not only joyless but it also destroys our body.
What exactly do you mean speaking about games? How do they work for depression?

Nikky

What exactly do you mean speaking about games? How do they work for depression?
With the help of simple exercises - even playing a ball with a dog for several minutes after work - we get in touch with the “I” part, which is very easy to lose; with a child who can laugh, enjoy frivolous, carefree physical activity. The game changes the mood and is able to relieve depression. If you persuade a sad child to play, they will begin to smile, laugh and forget about his grievances.