Delivery of wrong order

Theoheat

When it comes to the services of having the drugs which you purchased online delivered at home and all you need is to sign for them and pick them up.

A lot of things can go wrong in the process before you eventually get your order and one of such variables could be having a different drug delivered from what you have ordered online.

If such should happen to you, what would be your reaction?

markus.neu1980

It is really annoying when you receive the wrong drugs at the time of delivery. After receiving you have to take the burden of returning the wrong one and waiting for the correct one to arrive.

Henry

When it comes to the services of having the drugs which you purchased online delivered at home and all you need is to sign for them and pick them up.

A lot of things can go wrong in the process before you eventually get your order and one of such variables could be having a different drug delivered from what you have ordered online.

I have not had such experience, but if there's any kind of issue comes up through my purchase of medicines online, I will have to place a call to an online pharmacy to let them know of the development.

As long as it is a pharmacy that has the affairs of their clients at heart, they will definitely make it up by delivering the right medicine to your doorstep while picking up the wrong one because they know human lives matters.

Barida

It is really annoying when you receive the wrong drugs at the time of delivery. After receiving you have to take the burden of returning the wrong one and waiting for the correct one to arrive.
If the online pharmacy is a responsive one, they can save you the stress of returning the wrong order by yourself. All they need to do is to ensure that they deliver the right one as fast as they could while returning the wrong order to their pharmacy. It is simple, easy and keeps everyone happy.

johnsms

I would definitely be unhappy about it. However, if timely delivery of the meds is not necessary, then I would make a call to the pharmacy and have them deliver the right meds to me. But, if timely delivery is important, then, I would either have to reorder the meds from a different online pharmacy that can deliver on time or, I would have to go out and buy the meds from a brick and mortar pharmacy. I would also ask for a refund if the meds weren't delivered on time.

Dan Roland

It is an inconvenience when the wrong drugs are delivered to you. It is essential for the right drugs to be delivered, and on time as well.

I would call the pharmacy, and inform them that the wrong drugs were delivery. So that they can send the right drugs to me.

If the wrong drugs are delivered to me very often, I would have to try a different pharmacy to see if they can provide me with better services.

ANTHONY

First of all, I would ask the pharmacy for a refund, and if they don't give me that, I would try to report them to the authorities and also go on an assault against their online reputation (if they have any).

Sending wrong drugs has become a major problem among online pharmacies lately and most of the time, the wrong drugs delivered also happens to be the cheapest ones. I am pretty sure that as much as 50% of times in such cases, the online pharmacy does it deliberately in order to go away with the customer's money and also not leave an imprint that they are a scam. I would advise the members and lurkers here who have suffered from something like that to first do a thorough search with related keywords on Google and other search engines if that happens regularly with the online pharmacy.

Evelyn17

I think most — if not all pharmacies — have a pre-programmed solution for that. All you need to do is make a call. No one can be happy about such a happening and I'm not an exception.

Queen

That's awful and devastating!

lucas22

Having a wrong order delivered to you can happen to anyone. So, simply call the customer service and they will return the product and change it.

Robert72

I will get them arrested by law enforcement officers. It's an endanger to my life and I won't tolerate such mistakes.

Kate Clark

I won't return it if the cost of procurement is not much. However, buying from such online pharmacy ends right there.

Bruce23

I will keep the drug should a sickness that requires such drugs arises in the future.

Rambo

That's poor inventory at work.

Keira

Reviews are very strong tools. I'll simply leave a negative review for the pharmacy.

Remington

I'll understand that things can go wrong, just as you've said, and take it the way it is.

Eden13

Stay calm and report the case to the pharmacy's customer care team.

Peter Kilby

I don't even how I can handle such error. Let it not happen.