Delayed meds arrival?

Martinsx

One of the benefits of ordering medicine from online pharmacies is having the drugs being delivered to your home at a convenient time. This is why most people prefer to have their meds ordered online but in a situation where your meds are delayed and it's past your time for taking your medication, what would be your next line of action? Calling customer service wouldn't get the drugs to you immediately, so what's next?

Barida

Putting a call through remains the only option unless the person is a bit stronger to go out and get the drugs by themselves. There are some online pharmacies that once they see your call, they will do everything within their powers to deliver the drugs immediately. That is the type of pharmacy that I like to buy from.

markus.neu1980

It is great to shop online as you are going to have an order delivered to your doorstep on time but there can be delays in delivery due to bad weather conditions, traffic conditions, technical glitch, logistic issue and difficulty in finding an address. If late delivery happened to, I wouldn't be happy about that but would try to be patient.

pain.dude

One of the benefits of ordering medicine from online pharmacies is having the drugs being delivered to your home at a convenient time. This is why most people prefer to have their meds ordered online but in a situation where your meds are delayed and it's past your time for taking your medication, what would be your next line of action? Calling customer service wouldn't get the drugs to you immediately, so what's next?
Meds ordered online shouldn't be meant for an emergency, as far as I know. I know of deliveries that delay for as much as 1.5 months. So, it's always safer to order meds that you're yet to use in a month's time or more.

Ethel

Something definitely went wrong with the delivery which was why your order was delayed. If it's too late to still make use of the drugs, just use it and complain to the online pharmacy about delayed delivery, maybe they would compensate you for it. Also if the pharmacy used to have problems with delivering on schedule, I would suggest using another online pharmacy.

boksaadon345

The first step is reaching out to the online pharmacy to know the status of your drug delivery. Having my drugs delivered to me right here in New York is one of the reasons I make use of online pharmacies that give you the opportunity to track your drugs. That way, you will know the location and calculate the time the drug suppose to get to you.

Ezra

I would most likely have to bring myself to leave the house, and rush to a physical pharmacy to get the medication. This will help me complete my treatment, although it may be inconvenient to me.
While this is a good plan, I will say that it is necessary to call the customer care to be sure of where they are to avoid spending on a drug while you have already ordered a drug from the online pharmacy. Delays in medical delivery are what most online pharmacies should work on to help customers take their drugs at the appropriate time.

Lord

Please, in such situations, always reach out to the customer care to know why. If it's logistics issues, you can seek alternative means.

Agnes Joseph

I disagree. No delivery can be as quick as the one you enjoy from the brick and mortar pharmacies.

Tracey

Meds ordered online shouldn't be meant for an emergency, as far as I know. I know of deliveries that delay for as much as 1.5 months. So, it's always safer to order meds that you're yet to use in a month's time or more.
Absolutely agree! There are lots of delays now because of the virus that's why it is better to think of ordering in advance or buying from the local pharmacies.

Derek Barnes

Quit the battle.