Current problems in cancer

"Scientists promise to cure cancer with one injection", "new cure for cancer has been discovered", "universal remedy for malignant neoplasms has been found" - such headlines appear in the media almost every week. However, doctors rely on long-established methods: surgical removal of a tumor, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Almost all types of cancer are incurable. Let's figure out where sensational developments go and when science will beat cancer 🔫💣

Autumn Brewer

"Scientists promise to cure cancer with one injection", "new cure for cancer has been discovered", "universal remedy for malignant neoplasms has been found" - such headlines appear in the media almost every week. However, doctors rely on long-established methods: surgical removal of a tumor, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. Almost all types of cancer are incurable. Let's figure out where sensational developments go and when science will beat cancer 🔫💣
Cancer is really a horrible health problem because it's not curable even with all the promises science makes. It still ends up killing the individual. It's just a few lucky ones that are very fortunate to beat cancer.

Reilly Ferrell

My aunty had breast cancer and she battled it for a while but still had one of her breast amputated. Unfortunately, the cancer still killed her. May her soul rest in peace.

CANCER I HATE AND CAUSE YOU!!!!

Kieran Barry

My aunty had breast cancer and she battled it for a while but still had one of her breast amputated. Unfortunately, the cancer still killed her. May her soul rest in peace.

CANCER I HATE AND CAUSE YOU!!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss my dear. It's such a shame that you had to lose your aunt to cancer. After suffering the pains of having to lose her breast but still ended up losing her to cancer is really heartbreaking.

Raven Boone

This is going to be possible when the world of science gets a machine that can replace all the cells in the body of the cancer patient. Till then, this struggle may continue.

Emerson Cross

The drugs are quite expensive, the chemotherapy might be painful and still, many die of cancer every day. The world needs to find a solution to this menace and save humanity.
This is the disease from the gods for the many sins committed by man. You saw how evil is increasing in our world today? This is a serious sign that we should take a look into as long as we want to find a solution to cancer.

Doran Hines

This is the disease from the gods for the many sins committed by man. You saw how evil is increasing in our world today? This is a serious sign that we should take a look into as long as we want to find a solution to cancer.
You must not joke with serious issues. I don't think cancer is a disease from the gods as you said. Get your facts right or drop a link that proves you right!

Doran Hines

You must not joke with serious issues. I don't think cancer is a disease from the gods as you said. Get your facts right or drop a link that proves you right!
I don't think it was a joke...
You're quite too religious. I'm not against religion, but yours is on another level.

Dwight Pierce

I think doctors are trying to give hope to the world using such headlines..

I believe that one day, there shall be a cure for this deadly disease.