Create a caloric deficit

To lose weight, You kinda have to create a caloric deficit. This means you have to reduce the number of calories you take into a point below that which your body requires daily and so your body takes the rest from itself. For teens its usually 1200-1500 cals but it differs in everyone.
But you have to make sure that your body gets all it needs. I mean the total calories you would consume should include all classes of food in their appropriate proportions. So don't just take the needed calories and please don't take below your daily need.

Richard Fox

To lose weight, You kinda have to create a caloric deficit. This means you have to reduce the number of calories you take into a point below that which your body requires daily and so your body takes the rest from itself. For teens its usually 1200-1500 cals but it differs in everyone.
I eat a lot and while I'm fat, I don't think I can get less of the food as I love food 😂

Jessi

But you have to make sure that your body gets all it needs. I mean the total calories you would consume should include all classes of food in their appropriate proportions. So don't just take the needed calories and please don't take below your daily need.
Thank you for the feedback on it. I am looking on how to lose weight and this method is one I will definitely try.

Jessica67

You need to create a calorie deficit, but not only by reducing its amount in your diet. You can also take huge amounts but do exercises to burn them down.