CostcoPharmacy.ca sentencing non-Canadian countries to death

ALEJANDRO

CostcoPharmacy.ca is a safe online pharmacy for the 9 Canadian provinces. Even though they are registered with Pharmacychecker.com, CIPA, and not in the database of LegitScript, they have a well-known business record in Canada with lots of positive and well-satisfied customers.

site-130320191147.jpg

But with them limiting their medication service and shipping to only Canadian provinces, does it really mean they are not concerned about the general health of other people in another country? Are they deeming these people death worthy by refusing to sell and ship drugs to them?

Even with CostcoPharmacy.ca being recorded as a legitimate online pharmacy in Canada, it's still very difficult to find more online reviews about them. Does it mean that their Canadian customers are not really satisfied with their services to give more positive reviews about them online?

EDWARD

Not being registered with any of the online pharmacies regulatory bodies isn't really good for their business. There are some people who would never order drugs from them because they are not declared safe online pharmacies by these authorities.

JASON

Maybe there is some sort of restriction on CostcoPharmacy.ca from being able to ship drugs outside Canadian provinces. I think that should be taken into consideration.
This might actually be the case on why they are focused on only Canadian provinces for their shipping and sales but I think it's something they can easily sort out if they are interested in selling to other part of the world.

MATTHEW

It's really a turn off for me finding out that CostcoPharmacy.ca isn't registered with any of the online pharmacies regulatory agencies such a PharmacyChecker.com, CIPA or LegitScript. I don't think I can trust such an online pharmacy.
They might not be registered on all other online pharmacies regulatory bodies like CIPA and LegitScript, but for not being recognized by PharmacyChecker.com which focuses more on Canadian online pharmacies, I don't think I can justify their turn intentions.

Amir

Maybe there is some sort of restriction on CostcoPharmacy.ca from being able to ship drugs outside Canadian provinces. I think that should be taken into consideration.
This is actually the only thing I could think of that might cause CostcoPharmacy.ca to not deliver or ship drugs outside Canadian provinces.

Zuzu Browne

It's really a turn off for me finding out that CostcoPharmacy.ca isn't registered with any of the online pharmacies regulatory agencies such a PharmacyChecker.com, CIPA or LegitScript. I don't think I can trust such an online pharmacy.
That's pretty bad. You can't operate a health related business without verification and want us to patronize you.