Coronavirus treatment

Janelle

The chances of the CorVid-19 vaccine being offered to the world for free seem to be higher from my analysis so far because it's the whole world that is battling it, so it's less likely to be sold.
I would like to see the government offer the vaccine to be free without any charges, then I will give them a huge praise because they will deserve it. But the USA stance with China on the virus isn't healthy at all.

girl_in_red

The chances of the CorVid-19 vaccine being offered to the world for free seem to be higher from my analysis so far because it's the whole world that is battling it, so it's less likely to be sold.
What a shame you can't even spell the virus name correctly\(◎o◎)/

Superb

With the whole world battling to find a cure vaccine for Coronavirus, sooner than later the vaccine will be developed.

Once it's certified and fully available, do you think it will be sold online or offline or would the government just offer it for free treatment?

Getting the vaccine for coronavirus is one of the toughest challenges the world is facing. There are talks of hydroxyl chloroquine being a cure, but it's not all fully confirmed. To me, I see it being given for free.

Turtle

Just say you want it free 😂 The coronavirus treatment seems not found for now as many tests are being done to see how possible it will be.

notcredible

With the whole world battling to find a cure vaccine for Coronavirus, sooner than later the vaccine will be developed.

Once it's certified and fully available, do you think it will be sold online or offline or would the government just offer it for free treatment?

When the vaccine is out. Let the world decide. For now, I want every US citizen to stay safe!

John Felch

I pray the vaccine is seen soon! Even if it's paid for, America can afford it for us!