Coronavirus: Punishment from God

Taylor Ramsey

Coronavirus outbreak must have seen as an act as man's mistakes as it was linked to China but other religious institutions believe that it's something much deeper than man's making but an act of God's punishment and a sign of end time.

They went on further to explain that it's a prophecy written in holy Bible book of Revelation 6:8 which states; " As I looked and behold a pale horse, and the name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

images (12).jpeg

So far, it looks as if the pale horse written in the Bible is Coronavirus and death followed with it as we have recorded so many death ever since the outbreak.

Is this really God's words coming true and the world is coming to an end?

Adams

Coronavirus outbreak must have seen as an act as man's mistakes as it was linked to China but other religious institutions believe that it's something much deeper than man's making but an act of God's punishment and a sign of end time.

They went on further to explain that it's a prophecy written in holy Bible book of Revelation 6:8 which states; " As I looked and behold a pale horse, and the name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

So far, it looks as if the pale horse written in the Bible is Coronavirus and death followed with it as we have recorded so many death ever since the outbreak.

When HIV/AIDS was new, people said the same thing. Is HIV still a punishment?

EDWARD

Please you people should leave God out of this and point fingers to China whom we all know to be responsible for the outbreak of the virus.

MATTHEW

If God's anger has gotten to the stage of wiping out the entire world, I'm certain he won't use a sickness one can recover from like CorVid-19. It will be something that kills on the spot on contact.

William

Well, this is the one thing I'm never surprised about religion, because they will definitely find a way to link any occurrence to Biblical injunctions. Now, it's God that brought CorVid-19 to punish the world. Unbelievable.
We can definitely say that God can do this kind of evil. Yes, he's said he won't use the rain to destroy the world, so coronavirus might be a strategy.

David

The world is not ending any time soon. This is something we should understand. Coronavirus will come and will definitely go!