Coronavirus Outbreak

Koby Hamilton

We all know about the global COVID-19 outbreak, and different people have different information about it. I'm of the idea that we share information with one another; information that we feel can help others out there. Can we do that, please?
Great idea, viva!
There's this myth of greeting one another that I'd like to share.

We're advised to avoid greeting one another by hands, but at the same time told to sanitize our hands regularly.

Okay, let me make it grokkable to everyone that we wash our hands for fear that the virus may be on them, and that we might touch our faces, or any openings on our bodies (eyes, nose, mouth, and more) so that the virus can enter into our systems. Don't you see that you can greet someone then wash your hands with a sanitizer to kill the virus?

Sami Harris

Great idea, viva!

We're advised to avoid greeting one another by hands, but at the same time told to sanitize our hands regularly.

Okay, let me make it grokkable to everyone that we wash our hands for fear that the virus may be on them, and that we might touch our faces, or any openings on our bodies (eyes, nose, mouth, and more) so that the virus can enter into our systems. Don't you see that you can greet someone then wash your hands with a sanitizer to kill the virus?
You must be joking. You're simply being told to avoid handshakes because of the risk. What if you didn't wash your hands properly and end up touching your face?

Mike Jones

Great idea, viva!

People are awesome. I'm not praising you, though; because you're terrible!

Juan Carlos

We all know about the global COVID-19 outbreak, and different people have different information about it. I'm of the idea that we share information with one another; information that we feel can help others out there. Can we do that, please?
I'd like to share that people shouldn't think that only alcohol-based sanitizers can kill the COVID-19. Hey! Even regular soap is as effective as the sanitizers!!

Elizabeth Gault

Great idea, viva!

You're right, but the risks are high. It's like saying that someone can as well cross the road without checking sides, because there's chance of escaping an accident. Look, the chances are higher.

Paul Forrest

My information: people should start giving this disease a different approach. The fear we have for it is enough to compromise our immunity. More fear, less immunity.

Geoffrey Bowers

I think countries should focus more on containing the virus and leave doctors to look for the vaccine without concentrating on hopes that the vaccine will be out soon.

Skye Bone

Great idea, viva!

Are you greeting people yourself? Are they greeting you back?