Coronavirus: current situation

Martinsx

Ever since the outbreak of Coronavirus in China, the whole world has been drastically affected and all being too cautious about anything they do, eat or drink, as well as how they associate with other people. Over 2000 people have been confirmed dead from Coronavirus.

gettyimages-1201781443-612x612.jpg

With online pharmacy business involving ordering pills online and having it delivered to you, do you think most people will be comfortable getting their meds online with the fear of Coronavirus?

Isabella08

Ever since the outbreak of Corona virus in China, the whole world has been drastically affected and all being too cautious about anything they do, eat or drink, as well as how they associate with other people. Over 2000 people have been confirmed dead from Corona virus.

View attachment 239

With online pharmacy business involving ordering pills online and having it delivered to you, do you think most people will be comfortable getting their meds online with the fear of Corona virus?
Yeah, I personally fear, especially when I'm not sure if I know all the ways in which it is spread.

Jorah

Ever since the outbreak of Corona virus in China, the whole world has been drastically affected and all being too cautious about anything they do, eat or drink, as well as how they associate with other people. Over 2000 people have been confirmed dead from Corona virus.

View attachment 239

With online pharmacy business involving ordering pills online and having it delivered to you, do you think most people will be comfortable getting their meds online with the fear of Corona virus?
Yes they will be comfortable but not with drugs from the hard-hit areas like China.

Joseph Bankole

Ever since the outbreak of Coronavirus in China, the whole world has been drastically affected and all being too cautious about anything they do, eat or drink, as well as how they associate with other people. Over 2000 people have been confirmed dead from Coronavirus.

With online pharmacy business involving ordering pills online and having it delivered to you, do you think most people will be comfortable getting their meds online with the fear of Coronavirus?
Convid-19 is aiming to wreck havoc more on the economy than on health!

Elisha Zhang

Have you heard what's happening all over the world lately? Italy is now like a ghost town with no soul on the streets. CorVid-9 is a threat to the world and everything in it.
Every football league in most countries has been suspended for safety reasons and it's the right thing to. Online pharmacy will be affected as well with the rate of the virus spreading all over the world.

Coronavirus is already affecting almost every single thing or process in the world now. It's affecting online pharmacies in a huge negative way, because personally, I don't feel safe ordering drugs from online pharmacy ever since the outbreak.

Have you heard what's happening all over the world lately? Italy is now like a ghost town with no soul on the streets. CorVid-9 is a threat to the world and everything in it.
My family has been in isolation in Turin ever since the outbreak in Italy. It's so sad they can't leave the country till the virus is contained. Online pharmacy will definitely take a huge bad hit as a result of this virus.

Sandi Georges

My family has been in isolation in Turin ever since the outbreak in Italy. It's so sad they can't leave the country till the virus is contained. Online pharmacy will definitely take a huge bad hit as a result of this virus.
By God's grace, no harm will come to them as they are going to outlive Coronavirus and share the testimonies. Keep checking in with them to make sure they are safe and sound.

Zayden

I'll answer according to my own reaction. I will. The virus can't live for the whole time that your meds will be shipped. Once it reaches my country, I'll simply go for it like any other commodity in the shops.

Martinsx

I'll answer according to my own reaction. I will. The virus can't live for the whole time that your meds will be shipped. Once it reaches my country, I'll simply go for it like any other commodity in the shops.
It seems like you are ignorant of how serious CorVid-9 has become over the past few weeks. There is a possibility that it would shutdown the world if care isn't taken.

Emery

There are very narrow chances of contracting the disease through such contacts. Remember that the drugs come from one of the places with the highest leven of hygiene.

Tanner7

Yes. Meds are so important.