Choosing between free and paid online prescription

Alec Landry

In my country, people don't really value some things that are being offered free, so most businesses are set up to be offered at a higher cost because most people here believe that the costly services are the best ones.

So, in a situation where a prescription is set up to be freely given and paid for, which one would be going for? Would it be the free online prescription or paid for?
Do you trust anything offered to you on a free platter to be anything serious or worth it? It's the same thing with free online prescriptions, they are trash.

Harris

In my country, people don't really value some things that are being offered free, so most businesses are set up to be offered at a higher cost because most people here believe that the costly services are the best ones.

So, in a situation where a prescription is set up to be freely given and paid for, which one would be going for? Would it be the free online prescription or paid for?
When you get things for free, it is always sweeter. So, you know my choice already 😍

Roberts

If you value your health, then you should never be trying to consider going for anything free for your medical issues. Yes, free stuffs are tempting, but with one's health, it's not worth it.
I don't think it always works, some free things are still as good as paid ones!