Choosing between free and paid online prescription

Roberts

In my country, people don't really value some things that are being offered free, so most businesses are set up to be offered at a higher cost because most people here believe that the costly services are the best ones.

So, in a situation where a prescription is set up to be freely given and paid for, which one would be going for? Would it be the free online prescription or paid for?

Sam6065

Free prescriptions are most likely not going to be 100% legit and maybe not even completely legal. For that reason, is definitely go with paid. It’ll come much quicker, often immediately on sites like Pharmacy4U.com where you can speak to a virtual doctor who’ll send it over to you immediately. There’s also no worries that when you turn up to the pharmacy that they’ll turn you away because they’re not legally able to accept the fake prescription.

Ben86

I feel uncomfortable with free prescriptions. It just seems slightly dodgy to me. Doctors require payment for their time when prescribing you a prescription and so anything that is free, suggest someone who isn’t a qualified doctor that has prescribed you the prescription. This is both dangerous, as it could be the wrong medicine, or even worse, could be illegal. This could get you in trouble with the law, whether you did it knowingly or not.

Elijah

The most important thing that one should concern himself or herself about is on whether the prescription if it's free or paid for is spot on in respect to one's health treatment because when you get a prescription that is out of sort towards your treatment, it's definitely not going to end well. So, as long as the prescription is very good, I wouldn't mind if it's paid for or free but the normal assumption is that paid ones are always better but personally I don't believe so.

Frost

In my country, people don't really value some things that are being offered free, so most businesses are set up to be offered at a higher cost because most people here believe that the costly services are the best ones.

So, in a situation where a prescription is set up to be freely given and paid for, which one would be going for? Would it be the free online prescription or paid for?
I always get a free prescription from my wife, she's a doctor. I don't need to pay her when we stay in the same house 😂

Vianney Marin

I LOVE free stuff. Free shipping is the best for me. I hate paying for it. Not because I have to pay for it. Because I feel that if I buy a lot of things, it should be free. I like places that offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount.
There is a respect that comes with paying what you get. The earlier you get it into your mind, the better.

George

Paid prescription any day, any time for me.

Nicolas

I will go for paid online prescription because it comes with premium packages such as easy to be responded to as soon as I make request. Also, you get to have your medicine delivered fast to you as well which is the best as I don't like my orders to be delayed.
From my experience, something free never comes good. It's why I would go for paid online prescription because I will get the best for the service I'm paying for.

Dylan

If you value your health, then you should never be trying to consider going for anything free for your medical issues. Yes, free stuffs are tempting, but with one's health, it's not worth it.

Leona Hayes

If you don't have money for paid online prescription, then only the free prescription should be available to you. But if I can afford paid online prescription, I will be choosing it first.