Chemical tests for fake drugs?

Caitlin27

You can buy drug testing kits online from Amazon, eBay, Lloyd’s Online Pharmacy, Boots, which all offer self-checking drug tests or purity testing kits. Another good place to get a testing kit from is Chemist Direct, where they offer a self-check multi-drug testing kit.

Most of these are for qualitative purposes and are very rapid, so you can see if the drug you’ve purchased is the drug you thought you had. These results are often given in the form of a color change.

Cole1

You can buy drug testing kits online from Amazon, eBay, Lloyd’s Online Pharmacy, Boots, which all offer self-checking drug tests or purity testing kits. Another good place to get a testing kit from is Chemist Direct, where they offer a self-check multi-drug testing kit.

Most of these are for qualitative purposes and are very rapid, so you can see if the drug you’ve purchased is the drug you thought you had. These results are often given in the form of a color change.
My uncle is a VET doctor and he's got a complete set of tools for testing any drugs he uses for treatment of the animals brought to him. I have witnessed some drugs being fake while he tested them. These tools are very important.

Olympia Clower

Some of these things may not work. One need to buy drugs from registered pharmacies to be safer.

Moonflower

I have no idea about which part of the world are you from, so I would suggest that you use eBay to buy such products as they have reliable sellers that ship worldwide. I have personally gifted stuff from Amazon to my friends abroad, but the experience was too bad to even mention.
Avoiding fake links on eBay is a must, please! There are test kits that I got in the past and it was all messed up.

Dustin Hall

My uncle is a VET doctor and he's got a complete set of tools for testing any drugs he uses for treatment of the animals brought to him. I have witnessed some drugs being fake while he tested them. These tools are very important.
You must be of the idea that we come to him for drug testing. Anyway, we need the name of the kit.