Cheap pills can be of high quality and effective

Roberts

There was a time in the past when I had food poisoning which had me purging (going to poop) frequently. It got so bad that I had to go see a doctor and got some drugs that were prescribed by the doctor but I never got better.
It was a friend who asked me to check out the drug called Lomotil and it was very cheap compared to what the doctor had prescribed. After taking only 2 dosages of the pills, I got better immediately.

pain.dude

There was a time in the past when I had food poisoning which had me purging (going to poop) frequently. It got so bad that I had to go see a doctor and got some drugs that were prescribed by the doctor but I never got better.
It was a friend who asked me to check out the drug called Lomotil and it was very cheap compared to what the doctor had prescribed. After taking only 2 dosages of the pills, I got better immediately.
I think your doctor never took the time to diagnose your situation deeply. It was good luck meeting your friend, who knew of a better drug. But, it's good to know that the cost of a drug is determined by so many factors, middlemen falling among the factors. So a cheaper one can be more effective.

Ethel

Seriously, I understand exactly what you passed through during the time you were purging, it's not a fun experience and no one would ever wish to pass through such because it would literally take you out of commission and almost useless. It's happened to my husband a few times and he was horrible. I'm glad you got the drugs that took care of it.

King

Normally, I would say that drugs aren't supposed to be very expensive because when something that should be used to sustain and save life becomes too expensive, thereby making it impossible for people that need it to afford the drugs, it's simply encouraging death or bad health. At least, this is why most people are embracing online pharmacy at the moment because it helps cut the cost of expensive drugs.

Bgray55

Some doctors also often have their pharmacies from which they want you to purchase meds. They'll always recommend only what's available in their pharmacies.

Brinna98

From my experience, it may not be beneficial to everyone, as I am a little less convinced of cheap things. Even if it works easily in some cases, it should not be thought that it will work for everyone. Therefore, you should consult a doctor before taking any pills.

Caitlin27

A lot of the time the cheaper ones are just as effective since they have to meet certain criteria to be legally sold. So often the big brands can appear more attractive because you’re more familiar with then due to advertising, but that’s the only reason they are successful if the pharmaceutical world; trust. So the own brand cheaper pills are unknown and market themselves cheaper instead.

Cherry

The cost of a drug doesn't determine how effective it can be and the reason is that the active component of a generic drug is also active in a brand drug with a slight difference. The cheaper drug simply worked because your body system is adaptable to it, unlike the other drugs you took.

Ernest Dixon

Glad you got better, but what precisely causes food poisoning? I know expired foods can be poisonous but what else can lead to food poisoning?
Microbes and their toxins cause diseases - poisons of a protein naturally found in foods. Their pathogens enter food products in violation of sanitary-hygienic rules for the preparation and storage of food when using contaminated water. When storing contaminated food at room temperature, bacteria, and toxins actively multiply.

Ernest Dixon

Microbes and their toxins cause diseases - poisons of a protein naturally found in foods. Their pathogens enter food products in violation of sanitary-hygienic rules for the preparation and storage of food when using contaminated water. When storing contaminated food at room temperature, bacteria, and toxins actively multiply.
Often products infected with microbes do not differ from benign ones either in appearance, in taste, or in smell.

Fox

According to the FDA, all drugs, including brand name drugs and generic cheaper drugs, must work well and be safe. Generic drugs use the same active ingredients as their brand-name counterparts and, therefore, have the same risks and benefits.
This is correct, but that doesn't mean that there are generic drugs that can work better than brand ones.