Category ideas

Brandon

Staff member
Hello, dear users! What other categories do you want to see on our forum? Would be glad to get feedback and hear your advice (y)

Christina

On the whole, I like the forum and its clear structure. But you could add some more subcategories devoted to health issues. For example, I have diabetes and I would be interested in the discussion.

Brandon

Staff member
On the whole, I like the forum and its clear structure. But you could add some more subcategories devoted to health issues. For example, I have diabetes and I would be interested in the discussion.
Thank you for your reaction! We will definitely add more health conditions a bit later.

Oskar

Hello, dear users! What other categories do you want to see on our forum? Would be glad to get feedback and hear your advice (y)

I’m very impressed with your forum - the rate at which new posts are posted is amazing! It’s very easy to navigate as a new user as well which I value in terms of evaluating how a new visitor will respond and decide on whether they want to engage, how much of their time they want to spend on the website and whether they want to return.

Casey Hardy

I'm thinking about a category in which users are updating us on the coronavirus situation in their respective countries and towns.