CanPharm.com Reviews

Sam

Resorting to one of the best online pharmacies reviews platform website drugstorereviews.com, CanPharm.com reviews were also carried out by the website and the findings were quite interesting.

CanPharm.com looks great as an online pharmacy with some good reviews on how they run their business but there are bad reviews as well.

The main problem with CanPharm.com is that they still lack approval from online pharmacy regulatory bodies such as CIPA, LegitScript and Pharmacychecker.com. So, it's likely that they sell counterfeit drugs and are trying to hide it from the authorities.

Once CanPharm.com gets approval from online pharmacies regulatory bodies, they will be fully certified as safe online pharmacy so no one gets worried about their business activities.

Don

@Oliver @Celinda @Dillon
I don't agree with you! You wrote the pharmacy has a CIPA approval. Are you sure?? Go to the CIPA website and check, you will be surprised to see that they DON'T have the approval.

Amanda

I have mixed feelings about this pharmacy, but I lean more to the belief that it's a smart fraud. Your views, please?
I've never met a safe drugstore like this one. It's approved by three bodies and that's quite an achievement.