Cancer medications

Odin Parsons

Hello, my name is Liza! πŸ™ƒ I'm very concerned about anti-cancer treatments πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰

Let's discuss what types of cancer drugs exist, how they work, what side effects they have.
If you have any experience please share what drugs had a positive effect on your health πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ
I personally don't have any experience with cancer but I'm sure there are many who directly or indirectly have crossed paths with cancer. All I know is that cancer is very hard to cure/treat.

Noe Shaffer

Hello, my name is Liza! πŸ™ƒ I'm very concerned about anti-cancer treatments πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰

Let's discuss what types of cancer drugs exist, how they work, what side effects they have.
If you have any experience please share what drugs had a positive effect on your health πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ
There are so many kinds of cancer problems. You have to narrow it down for us to know which one to focus on. It's not possible to discuss all the cancer drugs, how it works and side effects at once. We have other things to do with our lives as well.

Brenton Bullock

Most ladies suffer from breast cancer. So, since you didn't mention the specific cancer treatment drugs you wanted us to discuss, let me begin with breast cancer drugs. You can read up more about Arimidex or the generic drug Anastrozole for breast cancer treatment.

Travis Wong

Busulfan is a chemo drug that stop the cancer cells from reproducing. This is done by damaging the DNA of the cells. Seems to be effective.

Bruno Nelson

Heard that anti tumor antibiotics such as Epirubicin is not an ordinary antibiotics as the work is to change the DNA of the cancer cells that will stop them from growing. I don't know how effective it can be by the way.

Sabrina Day

There are so many kinds of cancer problems. You have to narrow it down for us to know which one to focus on. It's not possible to discuss all the cancer drugs, how it works and side effects at once. We have other things to do with our lives as well.
That's the point. There are lots of cancer drugs and understanding if the talk is about drugs that destroy the cells or one that changes it will be better. So, we know what to contribute.

Jaycee Willis

Most ladies suffers from breast cancer. So, since you didn't mention the specific cancer treatment drugs you wanted us to discuss, let me begin with breast cancer drugs. You can read up more about Arimidex or the generic drug Anastrozole for breast cancer treatment.

Breast cancer is a terrible cancer that I can't wish on anyone. Sometimes, I see the survivors as winners in this race of life.

Sara Greene

Elliot

If you have other things to do and get irritated so easily then do not take part in forum discussions!

Autumn Brewer

I've not had an experience with cancer myself yet, but I've been close to the patients. There's no side effect of a drug that cuts across all patients. They differ. You can check this out and give me the feedback.