CanadaPrescriptionsPlus.com

Dr.Fine

Canadian pharmacies have been demonized a lot, even by the FDA and NABP. And, it's not because they're from Canada, but because most of them are ROGUE! In fact, most don't even hail from Canada but use it as a ploy to lure unsuspecting customers into their scam. However, a few of them are often very reliable, and CanadaPrescriptionsPlus.com is one of them. What's you say?

Zuzu Browne

Canadian pharmacies have been demonized a lot, even by the FDA and NABP. And, it's not because they're from Canada, but because most of them are ROGUE! In fact, most don't even hail from Canada but use it as a ploy to lure unsuspecting customers into their scam. However, a few of them are often very reliable, and Canadaprescriptionsplus.com is one of them. What's you say?
It's a legit one, I see. I'm also happy that it serves many countries, including the US. It's worth recommending to friends, too. Viva!

Lavender

Wow! That name is quite lengthy. Meanwhile, if CIPA, ScamAdviser, Customer Reviews, and you have said that it's legit, who am I to go against that?

This "pharmacy," for lack of a better term, is a type that takes up your order and forwards it to a licensed pharmacy for processing and shipping of the requested medications. I don't think if it stocks any.

Kiarah Ochoa

I think that this is a dropshipping company, @Kara Clemmer. It lists medications for sale, but neither stocks nor ships them, but connects the customer to a reliable seller, who ships the drugs.

Bgray55

Canadian pharmacies have been demonized a lot, even by the FDA and NABP. And, it's not because they're from Canada, but because most of them are ROGUE! In fact, most don't even hail from Canada, but use it as a ploy to lure unsuspecting customers into their scam. However, a few of them are often very reliable, and Canadaprescriptionsplus.com is one of them. What's your say?
All these years and the pharmacy's customers are still increasing in number (look at the progressive Alexa ranking). That means something good is here.

pain.dude

Even from the way you've put it, that pharmacy is legit. Otherwise, I can see that it's regulated and reviewed.

Williams M

Fast customer service, check! I also confirmed that the mail order pharmacy's drugs are verified by the FDA.

Toryn Ortiz

Canadian pharmacies have been demonized a lot, even by the FDA and NABP. And, it's not because they're from Canada, but because most of them are ROGUE! In fact, most don't even hail from Canada but use it as a ploy to lure unsuspecting customers into their scam. However, a few of them are often very reliable, and CanadaPrescriptionsPlus.com is one of them. What's you say?
In fact, 97% of all online pharmacies are often scams and most of them call themselves "Canadian". Finding one within the 3% isn't always like shooting fish in a barrel. I appreciate you for the pharmacy.

I respect the Norton Shopping Guarantee seal on the website. Also the CIPA seal and all the others. It takes a fortune to invest in all that. This is a legit pharmacy.

Trump

Lovely pharmacy for everyone around the globe. It needs a prescription from a licensed medical practitioner before any meds are purchased. That's a sign of how strict and careful they are.

Drew Mccoy

I have been using CanadaPrescriptionsPlus.com for over 2 years now and I haven't had one bad experience.