CanadaPharmacyOnline.com Reviews

Jovan Flores

What then will you say about how they reply to mails that take forever before getting a reply 😂 😂.

Seriously, there is a lot for CanadaPharmacyOnline to improve on when it comes to customer service.
Are you saying they take a lot of time to reply to emails? I never experienced such!

Bruno Finley

Got to see this pharmacy on the internet and I wish to order some drugs from there. However, I'm a bit concerned about how real that they are. What do you think about CanadaPharmacyOnline.com? Is it a great online pharmacy to try out?
Their drugs are a bit expensive especially the brand drugs. They are legit, but you need to have enough funds to make your order.

Abagail Daniel

CanadaPharmacyOnline is a legit pharmacy as many said, but I found it a bit confusing when I wanted to add my prescriptions on the site. The owners should fix this as soon as possible. Terrible!
If you are very old, give the device to your youngest child to make an order for you.

Camren Wiley

CanadaPharmacyOnline is a legit pharmacy as many said, but I found it a bit confusing when I wanted to add my prescriptions on the site. The owners should fix this as soon as possible. Terrible!
Whatever is terrible shows that you should put extra effort when making your orders. Do you know that they are one of the biggest online pharmacies in Canada?

Adyson Mueller

Got to see this pharmacy on the internet and I wish to order some drugs from there. However, I'm a bit concerned about how real that they are. What do you think about CanadaPharmacyOnline.com? Is it a great online pharmacy to try out?
It's been a pleasure making orders from CanadaPharmacyOnline and I can confidently say that they do everything to make it a smooth experience for buyers.

Marin Choi

You said they are legit and yet complained about their way of selling meds. Are you not confused?