CanadaPharmacy.com Reviews

Melba Evans

I'm trying to check some pharmacies on the internet where I can order for drugs and I got landed on CanadaPharmacy.com. I was about to make some orders from it but the 64% trust rate that one of the top reviews about CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I read got me worried. Do you think I should go ahead and make orders?
We should ask you that, because you decided to post it in the "Safe Online Pharmacies" category.

Andrea Hooper

Blaine Gregory

I've made use of the website and the delivery of my meds was top notch. There are some online pharmacies that delay in delivery, but there is a difference here.
Delay in delivery gets me worked up so bad that I would lose my cool. I never order twice from online pharmacy that delayed my order.

Mandarine

That's so good as this is the best online pharmacy that my friends have recommended for me as well. Glad to get these positive feedbacks from you.
It's one of the best Canadian online pharmacy ever. All my meds are ordered from them.

Conner

If you've read some of the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online, you will notice that they are a legit online pharmacy that is out to do business in spite of the challenges that comes with not being NABP certified. They've got a free shipping offers for those making orders not far and that's one incentive you should definitely grab as soon as you make your order!
They are accredited by Pharmacychecker.com, so they can be trusted as a good option.