CanadaPharmacy.com Reviews

Reece

I'm trying to check some pharmacies on the internet where I can order for drugs and I got landed on CanadaPharmacy.com. I was about to make some orders from it but the 64% trust rate that one of the top reviews about CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I read got me worried. Do you think I should go ahead and make orders?

Last edited:
CanadaPharmacy.com is a good online pharmacy and not a scam. The website is secured which means that any information you add there is quite secured and safe. From the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews, you should go ahead and make your orders.

The National Association of Board of Pharmacy has not given them the order to operate and this is a red flag as long as I am concerned. However, some CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online claim that it's a legit site that you can get both brand and generic drugs from whenever you want.
I will be pretty worried about buying drugs from an online pharmacy that doesn't have the approval of NABP as that's the best association that any online pharmacy can belong to! You know that things can go wrong in the course of purchasing drugs and you wouldn't have anyone to report such a case which is pretty sad.

Isla

From CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I've seen, it shows that this online pharmacy is safe to buy drugs from. They have a toll phone number and you can bet that the website is safe. What CanadaPharmacy.com needs to do urgently is adding up an email support link and the live chat option since that will make it easier for clients to lay complaints about them.

Emily hery

From CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I've seen, it shows that this online pharmacy is safe to buy drugs from. They have a toll phone number and you can bet that the website is safe. What CanadaPharmacy.com needs to do urgently is adding up an email support link and the live chat option since that will make it easier for clients to lay complaints about them.
CanadaPharmacy.com reviews indicate that it is not a scam online pharmacy, but they need to improve on service delivery. My neighbor ordered drugs from this pharmacy while she was on vacation and it took more than 4 days for her order to arrive, which was pretty bad. It was an order that was supposed to arrive less than 48 hours and considering that the medication was urgently needed, it should not have taken so long.

Sophie

If you've read some of the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online, you will notice that they are a legit online pharmacy that is out to do business in spite of the challenges that comes with not being NABP certified. They've got a free shipping offers for those making orders not far and that's one incentive you should definitely grab as soon as you make your order!

Lauren

If you've read some of the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online, you will notice that they are a legit online pharmacy that is out to do business in spite of the challenges that come with not being NABP certified. They've got free shipping offers for those making orders not far and that's one incentive you should definitely grab as soon as you make your order!
It is still confusing to me why NABP makes it difficult for CanadaPharmacy.com to get certified from them while they have the license of CIPA to operate. Guess it's all about the tussle to ensure that the control stays in the US. I have made a few findings coupled with the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I checked and I see this online pharmacy as safe to buy drugs from, but we all should be careful about it.

Ahmad

I'm trying to check some pharmacies on the internet where I can order for drugs and I got landed on CanadaPharmacy.com. I was about to make some orders from it but the 64% trust rate that one of the top reviews about CanadaPharmacy.com reviews that I read got me worried. Do you think I should go ahead and make orders?
This score might be as a result of CanadaPharmacy.com reviews from clients that didn't get fast delivery and other factors. However, this is a great online pharmacy when it comes to quality drugs and I feel you should buy your medicine from them.

Seth

The National Association of Board of Pharmacy has not given them the order to operate and this is a red flag as long as I am concerned. However, some CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online claim that it's a legit site that you can get both brand and generic drugs from whenever you want.
Canadapharmacy.com is a safe online pharmacy for your drugs purchases and despite the challenges that they are having with getting NABP approval, the license by CIPA shows that they are good to go when it comes to buying and selling of drugs online. Their drugs are also a bit affordable than most drugs from US pharmacies, so if you are looking for a way to save money, Canadapharmacy.com is the way to go.

Kurt90

If you've read some of the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews online, you will notice that they are a legit online pharmacy that is out to do business in spite of the challenges that come with not being NABP certified. They've got free shipping offers for those making orders not far and that's one incentive you should definitely grab as soon as you make your order!
That's my best online pharmacy when it comes to getting drugs from Canada. I've always enjoyed buying from them.

Jim White

I've made use of the website and the delivery of my meds was top notch. There are some online pharmacies that delay in delivery, but there is a difference here.

Kendra Roberts

CanadaPharmacy.com is a good online pharmacy and not a scam. The website is secured which means that any information you add there is quite secured and safe. From the CanadaPharmacy.com reviews, you should go ahead and make your orders.
You're making a decision using the two most often manipulated. Reviews and websites'
security are often manipulated.