CanadaOnlineHealth.com Reviews

Layla

I surfed the net in order to choose an online pharmacy for my orders and came across canadaonlinehealth website. It seemed attractive to me and I went to the forum to read reviews and make sure the pharmacy is safe but didn't see a thread with CanadaOnlineHealth.com Reviews so I decided to create one myself 😋
I'm inclined to believe the online pharmacy is not good because their rating doesn't have a single negative review

Screenshot 2021-04-23 at 20.57.22.jpg

I surfed the net in order to choose an online pharmacy for my orders and came across canadaonlinehealth website. It seemed attractive to me and I went to the forum to read reviews and make sure the pharmacy is safe but didn't see a thread with CanadaOnlineHealth.com Reviews so I decided to create one myself 😋
That's a bad sign! I won't be buying from them unless they offer pay on delivery services 😜

They should rather name it CanadaOnlineScam. They don't have a verified address; no verified social media accounts and moreover, they don't have sufficient certificates to prove themselves legit.

Floyd Adams

I did just like you said, but wanted to view more, tapped the "see more reviews" button and saw only 18 more reviews...
I don't think that the number of the reviews matter as much as their genuineness does. Those reviews don't seem legit to me at all.

Aldrich Burns

Do you mean those being posted on review platforms? Cause if you open the website and scroll down you will see the latest reviews.
Those posted on review sites are honest and unbiased, in my opinion. I won't make a decision based on reviews I see on the online pharmacy website.

Iliana Willis

You did well as this move will give buyers the opportunity to share their experiences with CanadaOnlineHealth.com too.

Nylah Suarez

It's a good one approved by the Canadian International Pharmacies Association. You can order from it without a fret.