Can you tell by names if they are legit or not?

Tom

What do you think? Can you tell by some online pharmacies if they are legit or not? Take for example youdrugstore.com. This one does not sound legit at all. I would think that it would be yourdrugstore. Sounds too fishy to me. Do you agree?
I don't agree. A name is just a name. And, you know that nowadays, there are so many domain names. Therefore, a new pharmacy may come up with one (to register online) only to be forced to twist it a bit because it's already in use.

anatoly95

No, not really. Just by looking at the name online pharmacy is never going to be enough in determining whether it's fake or legitimate. Some names can be suspicious but still, some can be very effective in masking their dirty schemes with a good name. This is a very good reason why further steps should be taken in order to be absolutely certain that a particular online pharmacy is fake or not. You can use PharmacyChecker, LegitScript, scamadviser.com and so on to look up whether the online pharmacy is to be trusted or not.

Damilare

What do you think? Can you tell by some online pharmacies if they are legit or not? Take for example youdrugstore.com. This one does not sound legit at all. I would think that it would be yourdrugstore. Sounds too fishy to me. Do you agree?
The only way you can possibly tell if an online pharmacy is a scam or legit is from your own experience with the site. For instance, you never patronized a site, and just because someone mentioned the name of the site to you, you cant just go way off to call it a scam. If you ever got scammed by a site, the name of the site sticks to your memory and you can possibly do that.

Habib

A criminal can have a good name and a good person can have a bad name, so I wouldn't really say that an online pharmacy name can be used to determine whether it's fake or legit. There are ways to know if an online pharmacy is legitimate or scam or fake by simply using the CIPA website to check out its registration status and also using PharmacyChecker.com to make sure it's accredited.

The main way you can tell if an online pharmacy is a trick or genuine is from your very own involvement in the website. For example, you never disparaged a site, and on the grounds that somebody referenced the name of the site to you, you cant simply go way off to consider it a trick. On the off chance that you at any point got defrauded by a site, the name of the site adheres to your memory and you can do that.

Marshall

Just looking at the names of online pharmacies is not enough to determine if they are fake or legitimate but rather you have to check if they are approved by CIPA, NABP and other online pharmacy regulatory agencies. A fake online pharmacy can go with any name and the same thing goes with a legitimate online pharmacy.

Peach

No no no, I don't think anyone could possibly tell if a site is legit or not by their name..lol, but I do agree that sometimes if the name sounds fishy, we could suspect that the site is fake. If so we must google for reviews and other information about the site. You might even find out that there are sites with weird names but is still legit. But if you sense the site is fake, just spare some time to search out for some information before using it.

Zebra

I don't think one can actually tell if an online pharmacy is fake or genuine by its name. Maybe the name you aforementioned was a bit coined to suit his name or company. One can actually tell when he or she gets involved with them. Probably if you had purchased an adulterated drug from them. That's when you can tell if there are fake or genuine.

Barker

One cannot tell by name if online pharmacies are fake. I have seen some business names that look so funny but they operate legally.

The owner of the online pharmacy might have carved the name of the online pharmacy from his name which may not look so good to people.

I can only advise one to make research about the online pharmacy before doing business with them to make sure that they are legally operated.