Can we have a section for Veterinary Medicine?

Joseph Bankole

I think there should be a section for veterinary medicine as this site talks generally about health which is not limited to humans alone. A veterinarian, also known as a veterinary surgeon or veterinary physician, is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating diseases, disorders, and injuries in non-human animals. Admin, can you please look into this for the general good of everyone here on the RXDISCUSS health community? Thanks!

Brandon

Staff member
I think there should be a section for veterinary medicine as this site talks generally about health which is not limited to humans alone. A veterinarian, also known as a veterinary surgeon or veterinary physician, is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating diseases, disorders, and injuries in non-human animals. Admin, can you please look into this for the general good of everyone here on the RXDISCUSS health community? Thanks!

We have already started talking about pet pharmacies and meds in this thread. You can join!

Brandon

Staff member
I thought it's fully solved. I've also developed an idea that it can act as an advertiser for the new veterinary medicine thread.
Solved, right you are. But I don't really think we should delete this thread - if someone opens it, they can move to the right thread after that.

JASON

It already exists in the forum. I think it's on the general discussion sub section.