Can someone under 18 use a pharmacy if they have a coupon for a free glucose meter?

Anderson

If it is a generic glucose meter, you will definitely get it from the coupon you give them. You also have to ensure that you don't misuse it by checking up the guidelines online. That will ensure that you have an idea on how to use the glucose meter that you are ordering.

Bethany

I don't think you need a prescription or something to get your free glucose meter. Just give them your coupon. But if you are not sure you may contact customer support and ask your question.

Ethel

Over here 18 years of age is an ideal age to take responsibility for anything that one chooses to do. So, there is nothing wrong with being 18 years old and using coupons to purchase drugs through an online pharmacy in my country. The most important thing to get the right channel for your prescription and get good drugs.

Liam

If you have a coupon for a free glucose monitor, then you can go to the pharmacy without a prescription, and it doesn't matter if you are 18 or not. I work for Walgreens, and if you have that type of coupon, you can get the same exact meter for free, as long as it matches the one on your coupon. Good luck with it.

Vinette

I would not think that you would have to be over the age of 18 to get this. I mean there is not an age limit for diabetes, so therefore anyone should be able to purchase this. I do agree with Rokey that perhaps there may be fine print where you have to purchase something first in order to receive it free.

Rita

You are well within your rights to get that this using your coupon, whether you are 18 years or below 18 years of age, you can get the glucose meter. Diabetes is one unfortunate health problem and managing it properly is very important.

Alfredo

Although Diabetes care can somewhat be expensive, glucose meters shouldn't be, but the age factor should focus more if a drug is suitable for under-aged persons and not if it is a right or barrier to using the drugs.

Sarlin25

In the event that you have a coupon for a free glucose screen, at that point you can go to the drug store without a solution, and it doesn't make a difference on the off chance that you are 18 or not. on the off chance that you have that kind of coupon, you can get the equivalent definite meter for nothing, as long as it coordinates the one on your coupon.

Nelson

I have a coupon for a free glucose meter. But I have got to get to a pharmacy to make sure it will work. Do I need a prescription to get it? Can someone under 18 get it? I just give them the coupon and they will give me the meter? Sorry...
A coupon is like a discount to a customer from a company or a manufacturer and whoever the drug is intended for can use it.

Serena Norris

I have a coupon for a free glucose meter. But I have got to get to a pharmacy to make sure it will work. Do I need a prescription to get it? Can someone under 18 get it? I just give them the coupon and they will give me the meter? Sorry...
I don't think there will bother about your age, unless it's obvious that you are still under 18 or they ask for your ID card.