Can one buy HIV drugs online?

Brushra

HIV is a growing viral disease in developing countries at the moment, with its rate of infection on the rise on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. With most government hospitals running low on the drugs to help manage the disease and sustain one's life, private health care centers are too expensive to deal with, so I'm wondering if it's possible to buy such drugs as HIV drugs from online pharmacy stores?

Charles Scott

Yes anyone can buy HIV drugs online but I think it requires a prescription to buy. Currently, you can buy HIV medicine on the following two websites:
Both are WHO recommended websites for those that want to buy HIV drugs online. I believe they offer some kind of incentive and personal mentoring for buyers as a way to make people suffering from this disease to come forward.

normadolci

Of course, you can! You just need a prescription for the same. If you come across any website that is willing to sell HIV drugs without a prescription, it is a scam 99.99% of the time. Anyways, I recommend that you always make sure that you only buy branded drugs for HIV. Good luck!

Karina

Obviously, you can! You simply need a solution for the equivalent. In the event that you run over any site that is happy to sell HIV drugs without a remedy, it is a trick 80% of the time. At any rate, I prescribe that you generally ensure that you just purchase marked medications for HIV.

Elayna Turner

My answer is yes anyone from anywhere can buy HIV drugs online. The biggest thing is that the person suffering from HIV got ashamed when he/she goes to the drug store to buy HIV drugs so it's great to buy these drugs online. The main thing you have to keep in mind while ordering the drugs online is you must have a prescription and if any online pharmacy agrees to confirm your order without prescription it means that the pharmacy is 100% a scam.

Elizabeth

My answer is, yes. Remember that one of the advantages of online pharmacies is privacy. The biggest thing is that the person suffering from HIV got ashamed when he/she goes to the drug store to buy HIV drugs so it's great to buy these drugs online. Anyways, I recommend that you always make sure that you only buy branded drugs for HIV. Good luck!

debbiecwilliams

I'd advise this only if you are 100% sure of the drug you are buying and can very identufy it and also if the online store has been recommended by someone trustworthy.

Pedro Frost

Yeah... Recall that one of the benefits of online drug stores is protection. Interestingly, the individual experiencing HIV got embarrassed when he/she goes to the medication store to purchase HIV tranquillizes so it's incredible to purchase these medications on the web. In any case, I prescribe that you generally ensure that you just purchase marked medications for HIV.

Amada Whitenack

Yes absolutely, HIV or any kind of drugs can be ordered online. As long as the online pharmacy have drugs in stock, it can be ordered and sent to the buyer anywhere in the world. I have a friend whom I won't mention the name online that purchase HIV drugs online.

Kitten

HIV is a growing viral disease in developing countries at the moment, with its rate of infection on the rise on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. With most government hospitals running low on the drugs to help manage the disease and sustain one's life, private health care centers are too expensive to deal with, so I'm wondering if it's possible to buy such drugs as HIV drugs from online pharmacy stores?
Even if you can, it is always advisable to visit the hospital for proper management of the virus.

Holden4

Yeah, you can buy them. But, are these drugs for sale in your country?

Alfredo

They say they sell affordable aids/hiv medications and have worldwide delivery.

Esther

But I think someone should get some verbal advice each time s/he takes these drugs. Why buy them online?