Can Nintedanib (Ofev) help me survive fibrosis?

Marcus Allison

I'm currently suffering from bridging fibrosis which is an advanced stage of liver fibrosis seen in the progressive form of chronic liver diseases.

Nintedanib was prescribed during my last check-up and it's sold at $2,930 for 60 capsules of 100mg.

images (22).jpeg

I have taken way more expensive drugs than this one which makes me wonder if this would help me out.

I really need your advice guys.

I'm currently suffering from bridging fibrosis which is an advanced stage of liver fibrosis seen in the progressive form of chronic liver diseases.

Nintedanib was prescribed during my last check-up and it's sold at $2,930 for 60 capsules of 100mg.

I have taken way more expensive drugs than this one which makes me wonder if this would help me out.

The stage of your fibrosis would go a very long way in determining if Nintedanib would be effective in giving you proper treatment.

Osmond Soto

If Nintedanib was actually what was prescribed for the treatment, then I suggest that you take it and hope it works for you.

Tiffany Haley

I'm sure that this drug Nintedanib that was prescribed for the treatment of fibrosis for you would work. There was a reason why it was prescribed, so stick to it.

Rodolfo Zuniga

Of course Nintedanib can help you survive fibrosis. It's actually what the drug was meant to do.