Can I use more than one coupon?

KENNETH

It depends on the policy for each pharmacy. I mean, you wouldn't want them to do something that they will regret later and that's the reason most of them always offer just one coupon to be used per each bulk purchase.

Fred

Sometimes there are online pharmacies that will let you stack the coupons. I think it just depends on the site and also what the coupon says.

Shawn

You sure can, as long as both aren't manufacturer coupons. You can combine a store and manufacturer coupon to get a bigger discount on the purchase of a single product in the same transaction. Even if both coupons say “Limit one coupon per transaction,” you can use them together because they're not identical coupons.

Cristina Esparza

It actually depends on the online pharmacy that you got their coupon code. Some online pharmacy would accept, while some wouldn't. It's all up to their mode of operation.

Candice

Will pharmacies let you use more than one coupon per purchase? If I have a coupon for one RX, and then another for another RX, can they be used together online? Or if I have two coupons for the same RX, will a pharmacy let me use both?
You can just try and if it doesn't work you will have to use 2 different pharmacies but it's not a big deal.

MATTHEW

Most online pharmacies and e-commerce websites don't allow you to use two coupons simultaneously, and if they do, make sure that you are using a genuine pharmacy because it is extremely unusual. With that said, it is advisable that you make multiple orders and use the different coupons each time that saves you the most money.

Nolan12

Will pharmacies let you use more than one coupon per purchase? If I have a coupon for one RX, and then another for another RX, can they be used together online? Or if I have two coupons for the same RX, will a pharmacy let me use both?
Think of someone with multiple coupons on the same Rx until the Rx is free. Do you think that's acceptable, even if the pharmacist wants to promote their shop?

Scorpion

Most of the coupons can only be used on one item on one purchase. However, you can often get around this by doing the purchase in two separate transactions. Although this sometimes results in you having to pay to ship twice, which might result in you actually pay more than the discount!! >.<

Moonflower

It depends on the pharmacy's terms and conditions. In most cases, it's not possible as I have experienced when getting abortion pills.

Tina Harris

As long as you are sure it's to be used on the same online pharmacy, the moment you use the first one, it renders the second one invalid immediately. If you try using it, it will tell you invalid or coupon already used.

Casey Valdez

I believe it's one coupon for one purchase. It can be more than that otherwise it will become useless and not good for sales.

David Tippey

If you have several coupons, you can use them individually to get your drugs but it can't be repeated with one particular coupon.