Can I use coupons for the store without having to print coupons online?

Elizbeth

I wanted to go to Michael to buy some stuff and wondered if I could show them my phone with the coupon on it, would they accept it? 💰💰💰
It depends on the store. There are a couple of places around me, both restaurants that accept phone coupons. I do not think Michael does but I would call and ask, you never know if your local store will.

Barida

If the coupon is one that can be scanned, and the store has such facility to do so. Then, I don't think there is need to scan it. This is one thing that we should always think of when we are making use of coupons. Make a move and let us know the end result.

aaronhmorris243

There are some stores where you do not need to print your coupons (or cut them out of paper) to use them. "Target Cartwheel" - this is an application that you can install on your phone.

Sam6065

You can often screenshot the coupon barcode on your phone ready for the cashier to scan. I agree that it would be a good idea to ring ahead of time if that’s the sole reason you’re visiting the store. But showing them the recipes in your email inbox of a coupon you’ve applied for is also an option, as well as if you’re using a promo offer on the store's app.

CL7

You can often screenshot the coupon barcode on your phone ready for the cashier to scan. I agree that it would be a good idea to ring ahead of time if that’s the sole reason you’re visiting the store. But showing them the recipes in your email inbox of a coupon you’ve applied for is also an option, as well as if you’re using a promo offer on the store's app.
True. Taking a screenshot of the QR code has worked for me before. It also depends on the pharmacy...all of it boils down to trust.

Agatha

Sometimes you can get an app where you can show the coupon you've downloaded, this will often show up in the form of a QR code. Or you can screenshot the voucher code if it's online. If the coupon is physical, I very much doubt they'll accept a picture since they won't be able to scan the code that is on them.