Can I ask female stuff here?

Cindy

Uhh tomorrow I'll be going to a doctor for checkup but i am really curious what this thing happening on me is.

Earlier I've felt symptoms of UTI that hardness to pee you know that feeling like having that great pee feeling but in reality it was a lil painful and only a little fluid came out then after some days past by I had my men's then some days after I had this grayish discharge came out of my genitalia and then more day after I've had this thick white no odor discharge after having sax and I feel like my genital is burning couple hours later like having cramps or something I can't explain and my urge of peeing gone more often and worse.

Is it a sign of any vaginal infection?

Idella

Uhh tomorrow I'll be going to a doctor for checkup but i am really curious what this thing happening on me is.

Earlier I've felt symptoms of UTI that hardness to pee you know that feeling like having that great pee feeling but in reality it was a lil painful and only a little fluid came out then after some days past by I had my men's then some days after I had this grayish discharge came out of my genitalia and then more day after I've had this thick white no odor discharge after having sax and I feel like my genital is burning couple hours later like having cramps or something I can't explain and my urge of peeing gone more often and worse.

Is it a sign of any vaginal infection?
Sounds like either an infection or an UTI.

Cindy

Like bacterial vaginosis? Based on my research only BV has that gray discharge but I am not certain.

Idella

That could be a possibility. Either way, the doctor will know for certain, so make sure you go and get checked out.