Can expired drugs still be effective?

Charlie

Of course, you should throw them away, the expiry date is mentioned on the pill's pack with the reason to aware the person who is buying it. Expiry date helps to know a person that if the pill gets expired it will be useless and it may cause side effects it cannot be effective in any way its time to throw the pills. So throw them and buy new ones.

Emma73

I keep wondering if expired pills can still be effective in taking care of a health problem? I have anxiety pills that have expired say 2 months ago, I'm wondering if it's possible to still be effective or should I just throw them away and get new ones?
I will advise that you don't make use of such drugs as it can endanger your life. There re expired drugs that may not cause havoc on you, but it won't still solve the problem at hand as well. So, both ways, you shouldn't take it.

Evelyn17

What in the world would make you even consider to take expired pills? It's already expired, which means it is no longer good for consumption as it's inimical to one's health instead of helping to heal the health challenges. Please, my dear, don't take expired pills, it's not safe.

Benjamin5

There is a possibility that it would be effective but it's not advisable to gamble on such a slim chance that might end up going wrong because if it doesn't work out well, the person's health may be in serious danger. The reason online pharmacy exists is to make getting pills convenient and cheap, so don't use expired pills.

Mawerik

Expired drugs cannot be effective to the body and it is not good for consumption. Once a drug is expired it had lost its effectiveness and can be harmful to the body as well. I advice you throw the expired drug away and go for a new one for more to achieve a better result in your health.

Tutsy

There is a reason why selling expired drugs is a serious criminal offense. Yes, they can be effective, mostly in negative ways, sometimes in life-threatening ways. I know a person who suffered a serious stroke due to taking expired drugs for a simple disorder. Throw those drugs away if you care a bit about your precious life.

Carter1

I keep wondering if expired pills can still be effective in taking care of a health problem? I have anxiety pills that have expired say 2 months ago, I'm wondering if it's possible to still be effective or should I just throw them away and get new ones?
Is it worth risking your life :alien::oops:

Alfredo

I have read one article recently. It turns out that even after 5-15 years after the expiration date up to 85-90% of expired drugs are in perfect order, in the rest there is a decrease in the effect of the active substance.

Fenster

Never use expired drugs..!! It might be harmful to you rather than being effective. Do not ever mess with drugs, they cure you if you use the correct drug, but if they are expired or not the drug that is prescribed, it might bring you bad consequences.
@Carter1 I do ask the same question as you... Is it worth risking your life? Or is it better to get fresh drugs and be safe??

JaydenSeward

Why would expired drugs still be effective? The drug is already expired for crying out loud, so it's of no use taking it anymore.