Can Cancer cause abnormal vaginal bleeding?

Audrey

I once had a condition in the past relating to abnormal vaginal bleeding. I want to know if cancer could actually be a cause and if there are possible treatments?

Anyone with knowledge on this?

Albert

I once had a condition in the past relating to abnormal vaginal bleeding. I want to know if cancer could actually be a cause and if there are possible treatments?

Anyone with knowledge on this?
Hello Audrey!

Well, I know that the use of medicines such as birth control pills and heavy stress could lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding but Yeah! Cancer of the Cervix, uterus, ovaries or vagina could also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
If it happens again, I'd say you should see a doctor.

Audrey

Yikes! I am asking for a friend though. Seeing her's made me remember mine which happened a few months ago. 😬

Christina

I agree with Anderson. I do cancer check ups every now and then even though i do not have symptoms. I believe everyone should too.

Gray

Cancer check ups??🤨
Well you could call it "cancer screening test."

A cancer screening is a test where a physician checks your body for cancer cells and help catch early signs of cancer so you can get the treatment you need, when you need it.

Audrey

Well you could call it "cancer screening test."

A cancer screening is a test where a physician checks your body for cancer cells and help catch early signs of cancer so you can get the treatment you need, when you need it.
Is it safe to do this often? I thought they made use of some chemicals which could have side effects after long-term exposure.

Adams

It's actually advisable to go for tests as often as possible. Cancer is no pleasant experience.

Cindy

Well, compared to the treatment. I'll rather prevent it by going for regular check ups. Chemotherapy treatments are expensive and pose a threat to even normal cells if the cancer tumor has metastasized to another part in the body system..

Claire

Hello Audrey!

Well, I know that the use of medicines such as birth control pills and heavy stress could lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding but Yeah! Cancer of the Cervix, uterus, ovaries or vagina could also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
If it happens again, I'd say you should see a doctor.
Yeah, The most common symptom of endometrial cancer is actually vaginal bleeding.

Jackie

The length of the bleeding must also be considered. A prolonged vaginal bleeding most times is not a good sign.

Aubrey

Cancer can cause a lot of abnormalities in the body though so abnormal vaginal bleeding isn't really far fetched. A malignant tumor could grow very close to a blood vessel of the uterine or endometrial walls and continuous enlargement of the proliferative tumor cell could lead to the exertion of too much pressure on the blood vessel and eventually, pain in the uterus and bleeding.

Liam

All this talk about cancer😟

I think we need to have a discussion about cancer generally here..

Gibson

I believe that the causes of cancer are actually too numerous to mention. Smoking is still by far the biggest cause of cancer and cancer deaths, obesity, poor diet and drinking too much alcohol cause an increasing number of cancer cases and deaths and also genetic conditions but there are still many unknown causes that are under research by scientists around the world.