Can CanadaDrugsOnline.com be a good place to order?

I've been looking for where I can make drugs orders for my kid sister that is having flu because of the weather that we are having and I bounced on CanadaDrugsOnline.com. A check on PharmacyChecker shows that they are accredited and allowed to sell drugs.

Screenshot_20191222-054337.png

Do you see that as enough reason to buy from them?

Cierra Swanson

Hey @Kendra Mueller, what I will say is that CanadaDrugsOnline.com is not a scam website as some of the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews showed that they are registered to operate. Your concern will be about how they serve the customers which, if it is cool, then you should go ahead to order.

Darion Holder

CanadaDrugsOnline.com is a legit website where you can order cheap drugs. I don't know how fast they deliver, but it is definitely a good place to order your medicines anytime you want. From the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews online, you'll notice that they have been around for so long.

JessicaBellnew

I've been looking for where I can make drugs orders for my kid sister that is having flu because of the weather that we are having and I bounced on CanadaDrugsOnline.com. A check on Pharmacy Checker shows that they are accredited and allowed to sell drugs.

View attachment 170

@Kendra Mueller Hi... look what I got from CanadaOnline`s website. If you were a customer of CanadaDrugs.com, you may be wondering what happened to the online Canadian drugstore you used to order from. Well, we’re here to tell you that we have both good news and bad news. The good news is that you’re still going to be able to buy high quality, affordable prescription drugs from Canada that are delivered straight to your door on a reliable basis. The bad news is that these drugs won’t come from the Canada Drugs brand you’re used to. It clearly says that it is closed so think before you order.

Greyson Velez

From the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews as far back as 2017, this online pharmacy, though approved by CIPA and backed by Pharmacy Checker had issues with customer support and could not tackle some of the issues such as double billing system and the rest. This must be a concern unless there has been a change of recent.

Kolby Lawson

@Kendra Mueller Hi... look what I got from Canadaonline`s website

If you were a customer of CanadaDrugs.com, you may be wondering what happened to the online Canadian drugstore you used to order from. Well, we’re here to tell you that we have both good news and bad news. The good news is that you’re still going to be able to buy high quality, affordable prescription drugs from Canada that are delivered straight to your door on a reliable basis. The bad news is that these drugs won’t come from the Canada Drugs brand you’re used to. It clearly says that it is closed so think before you order.
@JessicaBellnew, I think that CanadaDrugsOnline.com is the new one that replaced CanadaDrugs.com as you can see from the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews that they are out to correct the wrongs of the past. As far as they are CIPA approved, the Top Pharmacy authority in Canada, it is safe to make orders from them.

Kaitlynn Cain

I've been looking for where I can make drugs orders for my kid sister that is having flu because of the weather that we are having and I bounced on CanadaDrugsOnline.com. A check on PharmacyChecker shows that they are accredited and allowed to sell drugs.

Most Canadian online pharmacies are finding it difficult to get approval from NABP, the National Association of Board of Pharmacy. However, I think Canadadrugsonline.com reviews showed that they have done well in terms of selling drugs, but not many of the customers showed that they offer excellent customer service. They are a legit pharmacy by the way.

Cecelia Martin

@JessicaBellnew, I think that CanadaDrugsOnline.com is the new one that replaced CanadaDrugs.com as you can see from the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews that they are out to correct the wrongs of the past. As far as they are CIPA approved, the Top Pharmacy authority in Canada, it is safe to make orders from them.
CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews showed that its true that their previous company canadadrugs.com had issues with staying put to the demands for drugs and that affected the customers' relation. However, they are better and can deliver quickly once you make your orders through them.

wajiu08

If you were a loyal customer of CanadaDrugs.com, you may be wondering what happened to the online Canadian drugstore you used to order from. Well, we’re here to tell you that we have both good news and bad news. The good news is that you’re still going to be able to buy high quality, affordable prescription drugs from Canada that are delivered straight to your door on a reliable basis. The bad news is that these drugs won’t come from the Canada Drugs brand you’re used to.

That’s because CanadaDrugs.com has closed. In its place, however, stand other Canadian online pharmacies (like ours!) who are ready to serve you and deliver the same drugs you’re used to at unbeatable prices and with unparalleled customer service.

Jayvon Hickman

If you were a loyal customer of CanadaDrugs.com, you may be wondering what happened to the online Canadian drugstore you used to order from. Well, we’re here to tell you that we have both good news and bad news. The good news is that you’re still going to be able to buy high quality, affordable prescription drugs from Canada that are delivered straight to your door on a reliable basis. The bad news is that these drugs won’t come from the Canada Drugs brand you’re used to.

That’s because CanadaDrugs.com has closed. In its place, however, stand other Canadian online pharmacies (like ours!) who are ready to serve you and deliver the same drugs you’re used to at unbeatable prices and with unparalleled customer service.
I read this on their website as I was checking CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews. It seems that they moved to a new base and that has been helpful to them as regards getting up to the point where customers need to know that an upgrade took place. Most of the reviews are excellent and that got to show that a change truly occurred on the pharmacy.

Marley Riddle

I've been looking for where I can make drug orders for my kid sister that is having flu because of the weather that we are having and I bounced on CanadaDrugsOnline.com. A check on PharmacyChecker shows that they are accredited and allowed to sell drugs.

They are one of the best online pharmacies that you can see around. Operating a secured website means that their business is secured and your information won't be traded for anything! There are a few negative CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews, but that's not much for anyone to tag them a scam online pharmacy.

Kendrick Colon

From the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews as far back as 2017, this online pharmacy, though approved by CIPA and backed by Pharmacy Checker had issues with customer support and could not tackle some of the issues such as double billing system and the rest. This must be a concern unless there has been a change of recent.
Every business can have logistics and technical issues once in a while and I think this was what happened with CanadaDrugsOnline.com back then. If you check some of the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews, however, you will realize that they are accredited by CIPA and have been serving the public years ago. I will recommend it for anyone planning on buying drugs online at any time.

Dax Salas

I've been looking for where I can make drug orders for my kid sister that is having flu because of the weather that we are having and I bounced on CanadaDrugsOnline.com. A check on PharmacyChecker shows that they are accredited and allowed to sell drugs.

CanadaDrugsOnline.com may be a legit website where you'll order cheap drugs. I do not know how fast they deliver, but it's definitely an honest place to order your medicines anytime you would like. From the CanadaDrugsOnline.com reviews online, you'll notice that they need to be being around for therefore long.

Austen