By controlling your mind meditation help to sleep

Zebra

Meditation is a way by which the mind is trained. New and positive perspectives can be created through meditation. As we can see, our mind starts thinking a lot. Meditation creates a habit of focusing on a topic. It helps reduce stress, improves brain function and finally helps for a sound sleep :sleep:
If you are working for someone or a company, you cannot have such time for meditation.

Peter1

Meditation is a way by which the mind is trained. New and positive perspectives can be created through meditation. As we can see, our mind starts thinking a lot. Meditation creates a habit of focusing on a topic. It helps reduce stress, improves brain function and finally helps for a sound sleep :sleep:
I have been seeing that only in the movies, but I'm going to try it out this coming weekend.

Sansa

I will see if I can try this out by next week and if it works for me, it will go into my schedule.

Nancy0

I have known about how good meditation is for a very long time now but I'm not that relaxed to take it seriously.