By controlling your mind meditation help to sleep

Brandon

Staff member
Meditation is a way by which the mind is trained. New and positive perspectives can be created through meditation. As we can see, our mind starts thinking a lot. Meditation creates a habit of focusing on a topic. It helps reduce stress, improves brain function and finally helps for a sound sleep :sleep:
To be honest, I have never tried meditation before, but I see it can be beneficial for health. Thank you for sharing this info! ✌

Jackie

I have never been able to meditate. I have tried and I swear I am doing something wrong. Can someone with experience actually explain it to me? Like, explain what I should be doing, for how long, and when to expect changes? I would love for something like this to help my sleep problems!

Henry

Meditation is a way by which the mind is trained. New and positive perspectives can be created through meditation. As we can see, our mind starts thinking a lot. Meditation creates a habit of focusing on a topic. It helps reduce stress, improves brain function and finally helps for a sound sleep :sleep:
I once tried meditating, but it was not easy for me. What I have always tried to do is to think less of the things that give me worry and focus on the rest of the things that matter. Sleeping can be difficult when we don't relax and I know meditation helps.

Caitlin27

Meditation is a great way to get the body ready for sleep. It will help reduce the stresses and strains placed on your body and mind throughout the day. Another few benefits are that it will help reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure, alleviate depression symptoms, increase memory, reduce ageing and halos one to control their emotions.

Having the ability to quieten the mind is one that takes time to master, but once achieved and meditation can be practised successfully, there is no end to the benefits meditation can provide to all aspects of your physical, emotional and mental health, let alone aid in having high quality nights sleep continually throughout your life.

Sam6065

Meditation will be a tool for force once mastered. You can use it anywhere you are, taking it with you throughout your life to help soothe your stresses and limit the effect this stress has on your sleep pattern.

It’ll also help you in a greater sense of life throughout your daily routine. It should help you with anxiety and fight the risk of depression. These factors, when alleviated, will also help your sleeping routine stay to what it should be.

Doris

I can't meditate at night when I have a husband that plays a video game in our home. It's always difficult for me 😢

Meditation is a great method to calm your mind, there are many meditation methods... Buddhists practice meditation and they have a lots of kinds of meditation which suits an individual. The most basic and effective one is, you close your eyes and concentrate on breathing, you just breathe normally but keep track on how you breathe. Just try this, it really helps to free your mind.

Casey

I would like to try meditation again but it is so difficult to concentrate! I can't stop thinking. Could you advise me something or tell about your experience?
The first thing to remember is that thoughts during meditation are an absolutely natural and normal occurrence. If you are not a Buddhist monk who devotes many hours to meditation every day, you can be sure that distracting thoughts will certainly appear. Therefore, you don’t need to think that, since you’re having some thoughts at the time of practice, something’s going wrong, and you don’t manage to meditate. Think of thoughts as a natural part of your meditation.

Liam

I would like to try meditation again but it is so difficult to concentrate! I can't stop thinking. Could you advise me something or tell about your experience?
Forget everything you know about the different techniques of meditation, and turn your attention to thoughts: try to see each point, from which the next thought appears, like a rabbit from a hole. Surprisingly, as soon as thoughts turn into an object of attention, they become extremely shy.

Another option: try to catch the thought at the moment of its appearance, hold it in your mind, and then consciously let it go.

Tracey

Forget everything you know about the different techniques of meditation, and turn your attention to thoughts: try to see each point, from which the next thought appears, like a rabbit from a hole. Surprisingly, as soon as thoughts turn into an object of attention, they become extremely shy.

Another option: try to catch the thought at the moment of its appearance, hold it in your mind, and then consciously let it go.
It works! Thanks a lot!