Buying meds without prescription

Davies

Can I buy drugs online without a prescription? Share the advantages and disadvantages of it, please.
Buying drugs online might not be only illegal, but dangerous. The American Medical Association and state boards of drugs and pharmacies have all condemned the practice of cyber doctors issuing online prescriptions as unacceptable treatment. Drugs delivered by rogue websites could also be incorrect drugs, adulterated or expired, the incorrect dosage strength, or haven't any dosage directions or warnings.

Nathaniel

Can I buy drugs online without a prescription? Share the advantages and disadvantages of it, please.
Look if you want to buy online medicines without a prescription and that site or online pharmacy allows you to buy it without any prescription, so it cannot be a genuine pharmacy, genuine pharmacies always ask for a prescription.

Joshua

Actually, there are some online pharmacies that are willing to sell drugs without a prescription to their customers but personally, I wouldn't recommend buying from such an online pharmacy because it's not a good health etiquette. Most times, it's the fake and not safe online pharmacies that lack approvals and accreditation from online pharmacy regulatory agencies that sell drugs without prescription.

Riley09

I see buying unprescribed drugs online as a dangerous move because no qualified pharmacist will sell unprescribed drugs to you because they will ask you for the doctor's prescription. Some of the online pharmacies see it as an avenue to sell off fake and adulterated drugs. So it is not advisable to buy drugs online without a prescription.

Cameron

Fake online pharmacies can easily sell drugs online to anyone without a prescription because all they are after is the money. But a well-approved and accredited online pharmacy wouldn't sell drugs to anyone without having a prescription.

Mandarine

Fake pharmacies are popping up all over... it is just not worth taking the chances. It's like knock knock, who is there? Online pharmacy. Online pharmacy who? Online pharmacy coming to scam you :devilish:

Mariah Riley

There are some pharmacies that deliver drugs without a prescription, but most of them might be fakes, even if the site is true, there must be something suspicious. Why do you want to get medics without a prescription???

Elizbeth

YES! You can buy drugs online without using a prescription but be rest assured that it would likely be from an unapproved online pharmacy which is not safe to order from in my opinion.

Jaime Zamora

I have actually bought drugs once without a prescription and later discovered that the online pharmacy isn't safe to order from. I'm only glad the drugs didn't cause any harmful effects to me.

Brushra

Yes, one can order drugs without a prescription online but it is not advisable. It is a very wrong move and as well as dangerous. By trying to do that you are endangering your life as well. It is not advisable to do that. Always go for drugs that were prescribed by the doctor.

Kleo

You can buy drugs online without using a prescription. The advantage is that you will get the drugs very fast and cheaper. The disadvantage is that you would most likely get fake pills.

samphy

Yes, you can buy drugs online without a prescription but it will be like having unprotected sex 😏
Like having unprotected sex, damn it sounds so funny but it's so true. Buying drugs without a prescription is not a good thing to do.

Fanny Ash

Yes, there are some sites that issue drugs without a prescription, but it is illegal to issue drugs without a prescription, and there is a probability that the site being fake...